Need help- Which Masters to watch?

Which Masters Should I Watch?

• 2004 Masters- Phil’s First Win

Votes: 26 78.8%
  • 2011 Masters- Schwartzel Birdies In

Votes: 7 21.2%

• Total voters
CD038A24-7315-45B9-87C2-84ADFE9A3BAD.jpeg
Els’ Caddie had a gig at Chippendales after this.

I have been thoroughly entertained reading a live update you watching an old masters event that I know the outcome of. It's weird.

Well thanks 🙏

I went with 2004 vote, but you might as well watch them both.

This missed birdie putt at 15, should have done Phil in.

Verne trying to act like the crowd around 16 green cares about Chris DiMarco. I love Verne.

KJ was sponsored by Superior in 2004.

Els pulls driver on 18 with a one shot lead and puts it in the bunkers on the left, over cooked it. Phil ice water in his veins makes a 20 footer for birdie and a share of the lead. Stick it David Feherty.

The amount of visors sold in the gift shot in 2004 is amazing.

OP, you have created a poll that I cannot answer!

Phil's was such a joyous victory; though now accentuating my current disappointment with him. Then, I'm always patriotic about the golf majors and am disappointed when foreigners win. Charl birdied 15, 16, 17,and 18 to win.

Just what do you do but tip your cap to that!

You can't lose with either and I hope you're feeling better soon~

Of course Els knows that Phil birdied 16, he heard the roar Nantz.

Nantz getting confused as to what winner narrative he needs to set up, now talking a Els winning the Springbock blazer as a youth in South Africa. The blazer was green.

Nantz hedging his bet here, bringing up how Sandy Lyle won the Masters from the same bunker, with a birdie. I respect the hustle.

Els posts 280 with a par on 18. That’s usually good enough in bad weather years.

Phil waited a second to see if they would post Els score on 18 on the Leaderboard on 17, I respect it.

Phil reached 18, we know how it ends:

Phil took 3W off the tee here, if only he had done that at Winged Foot.

2011 because I don't like Phil. Plus it was very fun to watch.

Some takeaways if you decide to rewatch 2004:
You can start at 3:00 in to the telecast and not miss any good golf.

The Langer group is slow, and it will annoy you.

Even in 2004, they needed more cameras.

Anyone interested in a 2011 Masters watch a long today? I’m in quarantine and can’t go anywhere.

Back