Needlepoint Putter Covers

Thumbs up from me. Who makes them?

Probably not for me... Too hard to keep clean. I like the look of leather/faux leather better.

I dig them. I love materials with texture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not really a fan. Plus, I think my playing partners would probably needlepoint and laugh at me if they saw one in my bag.

Not a big fan.

Not my style but to each their own..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I wouldn’t judge someone for having them, but it’s a no from me.

It wouldn't be my first choice but I don't mind them. I'm not a huge camo guy but I kind of like that blue camo one.

I actually think they are kind of cool. I would take a flyer on one depending upon the design (none of the camo, skulls, or flags are up my alley).

I like the looks and had to check their website.

They have a magnetic closure and fleece lining. They might pick up dust and dirt, but I'm guessing they would be durable.
A hundred dollars is a steep price for me.

What do you say?
gg.jpg

They have a magnetic closure and fleece lining. They might pick up dust and dirt, but I'm guessing they would be durable.

What do you say?
View attachment 40010

$100 is pretty steep.. This guy overseeing the production team?

ab48ca938730bb397ba38b268d70c317.gif

Last edited:
That's a pass for me.

For some reason I'd be afraid they'd get more dirty than the normal materials, but they look amazing!

No more so than most putter covers, in my opinion. I haven't held one in hand, so cannot confirm, but to me they would be very similar to what is out there, although most likely wear a bit better.

What's the reasoning behind them wearing a bit better?

What do you say?
View attachment 40010

$100 is too steep for me. I like them though, not more than the headcovers I currently have though.

$100 is pretty steep.. This guy overseeing the production team?

ab48ca938730bb397ba38b268d70c317.gif

Well played, one of his better roles IMO

I've seen a few of these lately, can't say I'm a fan of them.

While i can appreciate how they are made, i really dont like them and wouldn't use one.

I know that Lord Byron's from CGC is pretty sweet, so depending on the design (or club it came from) i could game one of these

I like the flagged ones, would look right with vintage style bags.

They look very well made but they're not for me.

Back