Nelly Korda swing

Puttmaster

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 9.1
I could watch this for hours ...

Best swing currently in golf.

Best swing currently in golf.
I hit the pause button and then use the slide back and forth to view angles, positions, etc., in slo-mo. Good as it gets.

Anything that looks like it's in slow motion but isn't has my attention. She's easy to watch.

Agreed! She is going to be a force for years to come.

Not much else to say. Soooo good. It looks freaking effortless

Wow that’s smooth. Looks absolutely effortless.

More Nellie

Sound gives more effect to her speed...

So good

Definitely a thing of beauty.

Just so smooth and effortless. Many players, guys and gals could learn to hit the ball much better with a swing that smooth.

I enjoy how fluid she is in the swing, and the clubhead position going back at parallel is slightly closed - where it should be; and then coming down - slightly closed - where it should be.

She seems to wait until the top of her swing to transition the weight. I need more time - lol - and start doing it sooner. I am just too slow. But Nellie, she is so dynamic coming down and through the ball. Impressive.

Not a lot going wrong with her swing. It was fun to watch her in the Olympics. She is going to win a lot! Her and Anne Van Dam have my favorite swings!

Beautiful swing, silky smooth but still so powerful.

The Morning Nellie. Had my best driving day yesterday after watching these Nellie vids. She opens up so well in the downswing and very dynamically.

Last edited:
Such a beautiful swing and she is mentally tough as well. She is one of the reasons I prefer watching LPGA.

My wife must think I have a major crush on her because I can’t shut up about her swing EVERY time it’s on TV.

Haha. No wonder mine left then, she likely thought I had a crush on a lot of guys, 🤣

In general I’d rather watch women golf. They just don’t crap the bed like us guys do most of the time. They have better swings. They also must play nicer courses as the aesthetics are just much better? 🤷‍♂️

Yea it's absolutely unreal.

Sometimes, I'm glad that I don't have a SO. I'd get a sarcastic comment from my Nelly views. :cool:

Last one ... This one is in English and too long.:rolleyes:

Last edited:
She is playing with a slightly closed clubface. You really see it on that slow motion 4 wood shot./

Back