New 2023 Titleist T-Series Irons Debut on Tour

larger than i expected
It looks smaller over the ball than it seems to. Looks smaller than the King Tour because of the topline.

Any changes to the shaft lineup for these new irons? These are the ones that I'm looking at from the current catalog. Hoping for Dart 90
  • UST Recoil 95
  • Nippon 850 GH
  • Nippon 950 GH
  • Nippon Zelos 7
  • Tensei AV Blue AMT 2

20230726_235902.jpg

Some similarities here.

I am counting down the days on this release!

Saw the whole line today, they look great. I didn’t have time to hit them but will go back one of these days and figure out if I want to wait until September to see the Apex line. Not too thrilled about the price but I guess I’m not surprised they went up a bit

I just saw a post with the 4 and 7 irons at address and I am getting the itch to see if they are as good as they look!

Man I cant wait to get these in the bag!!!!

My local pro is getting his this week.

He went with an interesting combo setup:
T200 4-6
T150 7-PW
PX IO shafts

Curious to check them out when he gets them.

My current ponder is:
T200 4 iron with a utility build
T150 for everything else.

Shaft is an unknown for me. Been gaming KBS $tapers for a while now, but I kinda want to try something else. I had some modus 105X in a set of ZX irons that I thought were quite fun….those might be fun. 🤔
Did you compare numbers with this set and the King Tours?

I have a fitting scheduled at the local Golf Galaxy for August 12th. Will probably be fitted for the T350. Anyone have any feedback on them yet?

When is the preorder date ?

Did a Titleist fitting last week, was fit into the T350 with a graphite shaft.
What irons did you play before and what’s your handicap?

What irons did you play before and what’s your handicap?
I'm currently playing the HALOs and testing a set of Cobra LTDx, my current GHIN is 12

All info is coming very very very soon. 🤩
ah got it. I thought this was already announced and I just missed it somewhere. I haven't kept up lately with this thread.

I just got the T100 in, hoping to sneak out Sunday to get a few holes in with them.

Saw these today, and wow are they super clean. Can’t wait to hit them.

Back