New Arccos update

I still have my pre-order in for Link, fingers crossed that it arrives in July. I honestly don't even remember the price on the pre-order deal so they could charge me any price and I'd have no idea haha.
Same. And I've changed out a few clubs here and there, so not all my clubs have Arccos sensors right now.

Glad things are moving on with the link, but I’d personally like to know more about the software upgrades they’d mention - strokes gained stats for amateurs - I guess they have the data to do this now.

Same. And I've changed out a few clubs here and there, so not all my clubs have Arccos sensors right now.

I managed to get enough of the screw in sensors to cover a full set of clubs.

The Grips need a little bit of reinforcement for where the sensor sits. Its kinda weird feeling the top of the grip move and remembering to choke down a bit. Really hope the Link comes and they resolved all the issues with it.

I'm trying not to get too excited as I've wanted the link for a while.. I've almost gotten used to playing with my cell phone in my pocket but I miss the music..

Saw that email too... guess we’ll see it if happens this summer.

Yeah, not going to count my chickens as we’ve had this promise twice before.

Back