New Callaway Chrome Soft Truvis

996e1f2a2f193641d4fd2b7836b7f878.jpg

Idea for a Truvis head cover. What ya think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'd rock one of those!

I need to find a box of these. I game the red and white but like the looks of the yellow and black more

Can't wait to get mine

I am not sure about the tech....but I think they look cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Purchased a dozen of white/red while in Orlando on a whim. Sure glad I did. Absolute game changer for me.

I have a tumor on my pituitary gland and have vision issues due to it. The golf ball can look different to me during the course of the round and almost get a tunneling of my vision. Something I've learned to deal with.

Since changing to the Truvis technology, the ball looks bigger but also consistent to me. It doesn't change. It's helped me in all aspects of my game, but especially around the greens.

Can't remember being this excited about a piece of equipment in a while, let alone a golf ball.

Thanks Callaway!

I love these things. I will say my son lost one the other day, which I thought was going to be impossible

I game the red & white Truvis on occasion but lately I have started having difficulty locating them in the rough. I just purchased a box of the new yellow & black variety yesterday. I prefer a yellow ball anyway so I'm interested in seeing how noticeable they are for those "rare" non-fairway shots.

I game the red & white Truvis on occasion but lately I have started having difficulty locating them in the rough. I just purchased a box of the new yellow & black variety yesterday. I prefer a yellow ball anyway so I'm interested in seeing how noticeable they are for those "rare" non-fairway shots.
I switched to the yellow/black because they are much easier to spot in the rough.

These looked good in the box, then I played a round with someone who was using them. Felt a little vertigo watching it roll on the green. No thanks.

I bought a dozen of the white/red combo for a recent golfing trip. Absolutely loved them! I only lost a few balls all weekend because they were so easy to spot in the rough/trees. I also had my best round in the last few years with it. This may be my new gamer.

they looks so good, I need to try them

Gamed these the past 2 days for the first time. Really easy to find your ball and focus in while hitting.

So evidently these are selling very, very well. My order direct thru Callaway of 3 dozen was put on a backorder. Never had that happen before.

Interesting. I've only see two people ever play them.

Interesting. I've only see two people ever play them.
It's not a proven statement supported by fact, more of a "wow, I can't get them when I want them so there must be a line" sort of deal. Fwiw, seeing two people play a ball like that would be pretty easy to distinguish and I'd think it's a lot given how many golfers I see and what ball they play. Extrapolate that out and that's a lot.

In all honesty, I'm a Pro v1x junkie and haven't found a ball in the last 10 years that I thought enough about to replace my stable gamer. That is until today. I bought a dozen chrome softs (the white ones... I don't care to watch a soccer ball roll across the green) yesterday to try out for my club tournament this morning. I was extremely impressed. And at almost 10 bucks a dozen cheaper, I was even more impressed. Long off the tee, soft on the greens, and just as much spin off the irons as my normal gamer. I will be using these for the rest of the year.

I called 3 DSG stores yesterday, and all where out of the yellow/black, but they did have the white/red. They are easier to see for me.

Was able to find a box of these a few weeks ago. Wish I had bought more when I had the chance. Really like these. They seem to be more visible than the yellow balls. And cannot beat the Chrome Soft characteristics.

I hate these...hate hate hate these.

I do like the yellow, but the black all over them looks like Duffy Waldorf got his hands on all of these.

I bought a couple dozen of the yellow/black last week and I love them! The color combo is easy to pick up in the air. This past week I had some of my longest drives ever, and had good spin around the greens. I played yesterday and the greens were hard, fast, Bermuda, my playing partners were struggling to get a ball to stay on the green , but the Chrome Soft would check up great. I'm not one spin the ball back, but 100 yds and in would one hop and stop. Durability is good,I've played 2 rounds with the same ball and it looks good as new. This is definitely my gamer this year.

I really like the way the yellow and black and white and red look. Once I'm done with my supersoft stash, I'll try these.

Last edited:
White/Red Truvis today, I like this ball a lot. Still want to try the Yellow/Black and see how much better the visibility is.

White/Red Truvis today, I like this ball a lot. Still want to try the Yellow/Black and see how much better the visibility is.

Visibility is better with yellow/black.

Back