New Claw Glove Commercial

Rod, great commercial! The CaddyDaddy products have been great and every experience with you and the team has been first class

I remember products from funny ads. Well done!

Funny. Reminds me of a Winn grip commercial awhile back.

Haha this is great! Love the play on certain medicinal commercials

Great commercial! I hope you sell a ton of Claw Gloves!

Haha! Great commercial Rod!

Haha that’s great.

"Feels good, huh?" :LOL:

Nicely done on that one, @Rod Dunlap - love the gloves, love the commercial!

You have stated my thoughts exactly. I’m in my second year of using the glove and I just purchased several more.

Well Done sir, and i love the part where the "legal-eze voice comes in with contraindications"

Well Done @Rod Dunlap !
Love the Legal notes there....

I have been using the Claw glove all season. It is a great glove. Never seen an ad for it though. I stumbled on it by accident.

False advertising! They mentioned a cart girl and there wasn't one in the video!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Well done, and candidly, WAY better than the last commercial.

I love my Claw gloves....and the commercial was funny too!

Gotta say these babies last and last....I just hand washed the two I have and they look like new...and they each have 20 plus rounds...

Love my Claw glove but have to replace it. The mesh tore.

Well Done sir, and i love the part where the "legal-eze voice comes in with contraindications"
I like that part because I always laugh about the med commercials where they spend 12 seconds telling you about the benefits of the drug, then 48 seconds telling you about all the potential side effects. Sure, it'll cure your migraines, but it may cause blindness, uncontrollable salivation, projectile vomiting, explosive bowel movements, kanzer of the diabeetus, epileptic seizures, random loss of consciousness, paranoia, hallucinations, etc., etc.

Back