New England Members

I'm working overnights Friday-Sunday so Saturday is out for me.

OITW, if we did the afternoon, I guess we could only get in 9 holes because of sunset. Would you still be up for that?

Hey, are you still up for 9 on Thursday?

OITW and I are getting some golf in Saturday at Stow Acres if anyone's interested. 10AM tee time. Last time I checked there were still 2 spots available.

Hey, are you still up for 9 on Thursday?

I think I'm going to play early in the morning tomorrow. Long story short: I have to work tonight, but then have to be up to take my family to the airport early tomorrow morning. I'm probably just going to stay up and play (and be a little delirious) and then crash in the afternoon.

Forecast for next Thursday looks decent. Works out nicely cuz my Great Big Bertha has scheduled delivery of Wednesday.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I think I'm going to play early in the morning tomorrow. Long story short: I have to work tonight, but then have to be up to take my family to the airport early tomorrow morning. I'm probably just going to stay up and play (and be a little delirious) and then crash in the afternoon.

No worries, have fun out there.

OITW and I are getting some golf in Saturday at Stow Acres if anyone's interested. 10AM tee time. Last time I checked there were still 2 spots available.

I have a family bowling event on Saturday, so I am playing in the morning locally. I'll be following this thread and have next week off as well (lesson Tuesday morning).

Merry Christmas to me.
233c6075983eda41f2e9f2b8d00f75ae.jpg

That's a fun gift. Which shaft did you get in there?

That's a fun gift. Which shaft did you get in there?
Kuro Kage black. 10.5 head. I'll play it at 9.5.

Last edited:
hey now, i am putting it out there again. if any of you local yokels are free from obligation tomorrow afternoon, i will be playing at montaup cc around noon, currently unaccompanied. if you want to play send me a message

hey now, i am putting it out there again. if any of you local yokels are free from obligation tomorrow afternoon, i will be playing at montaup cc around noon, currently unaccompanied. if you want to play send me a message

Now there are 2 of us yahoo's, looking for 2 more! One final (soggy) fun round of 2016... OITW, you had good experience with soggy conditions according to your other thread (lol) are you available? Russtopher, you around?

Playing 36 at Atlantic in Plymouth tomorrow.

Now there are 2 of us yahoo's, looking for 2 more! One final (soggy) fun round of 2016... OITW, you had good experience with soggy conditions according to your other thread (lol) are you available? Russtopher, you around?

Got to get ready brother.
THP Event coming to your area!!!

Got to get ready brother.
THP Event coming to your area!!!

Prep has already started my friend, it's a can't miss event for me!

What time are you guys playing tomorrow?

Wish I could I have to work until 1pm (maybe 12) but no way I can get to montaup that quick.

Bummer... There will be other chances for sure!

Prep has already started my friend, it's a can't miss event for me!

Event prep you say...Newport National, 40 bucks tomorrow, 7300 yards from the blacks! Nothing like ending the year with a little pain and suffering! lol

Event prep you say...Newport National, 40 bucks tomorrow, 7300 yards from the blacks! Nothing like ending the year with a little pain and suffering! lol

You should jump into the event thread Art. Going to be a great time, right in your home state.

Ouch... That would be a challenge!

I tried to see if I could finagle the family schedule, but no dice. Wish I could join the two of you for one final go at 2015. Hopefully we'll get some mild weather the next few months, and if not, there's The Sandtrap and The Broken Tee to hit up!

Back