NEW Footjoy Contour Casual

Minarets

Reaction score
Handicap
they look good, imo. just wish there were more color options besides black and orange.
i assume the insides, aka: comfort and feel and fit, are the same as the current contour casuals out there?

FOOTJOY_CONTOUR_CASUAL_GOLF_SHOES_WHITE_BLACK_54290.jpg

FOOTJOY_CONTOUR_CASUAL_GOLF_SHOES_WHITE_ORANGE_54303.jpg

I really like the top ones. I don't sport enough red to wear a shoe with red on it. Give me black, white or gray, and I am set.

Do not like! the only way I can describe it is these shoes look like they are TRYING to be casual.

In my opinion, these look a lot better than last years, but I still don't really like them all that much.

I like that fact that they added some support to the top of the toe on the shoe. It seemed like after a few uses, the toe would get all loose and saggy like sleeve of wizard. I can't stand when shoes do that. The leather gets all wrinkly and I don't think it looks good.

There are other casual shoes out there that appeal to my eyes a little more I guess. I'm guessing they would make my feet want to cry as well.

they look similar to the ecco street premier.

I bought my father a pair of the contour casual black shoes and he has enjoyed them so far. I tried them on and they felt like they had more cushion than my eccos.

I like these.....I see a mix of adidas and ecco though.

I'm with you Hanks, I'm a big fan of these. I really like the look of them a lot.

better than their other 'casual' offering that has those silly spikes in them that's for sure

I love my Contour Casuals. Not all casuals fit my monstrous feet, but these fit perfectly. They are like pillows when you wear them.

I own the older model and love them, I like the looks of these new models, just wish they had more colors!

They are limited to brown and black in my sizes. Not everyone wears a 14 XW.

Back