New From Central Minnesota

Weiseyyy

Reaction score
Hello!

My name's Alex and I'm 17 years old. I joined the forum an hour or so ago because I just recently decided that I'm going to try to make my return to the game of Golf after 11 years give or take. My prime was when I was 6 and younger believe it or not, as that was when my dad had me big into the sport taking lessons and playing consistently. After that, baseball and fishing took over.

Anyways, that is pretty much it. I have a lot to learn overall, especially when it comes to what gear is considered good, and my technique as whole. I played yesterday for the first time in however long and found that I've got the world's most consistent slice with every club I used, but I'm able to make solid contact the majority of the time. I then went out to the range today to work on a few things and was able to naturally correct my drive for the most part, but still have some work to do with all of my irons when it comes to comfortable stance, swing, and contact.

Any beginner tips are much appreciated, and I am excited to see where this takes my game.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to the forum and back to the game!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP and back into golf.

In your prime at 6? Impressive. Welcome back to the game.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP and welcome back to golf.

Welcome to THP!

Here’s to hoping your prime is still ahead of you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP!

Holy cow, Alex! That's exciting. Welcome back to golf and welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Back