New from North Carolina

carolinagolf

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello!

This is the first golf forum I have joined and looking forward to to learning from folks here.

Started playing as a teenager, with best score of 75 about 25 years ago. Did not play much for last 20 years until retirement (worked too much), now playing & practicing about 5 times per week. Use to build persimmon woods and irons years ago. Still use those skills to re-shaft & grip clubs today.

Started trying the single plane swing on the practice range today and really like the shot quality, can't wait to take it to the course to see how it holds up.

Bill

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to THP Bill!

Welcome to THP Bill!

Welcome to THP!

Appreciate the fine welcome from everyone!

I see your clubs in the signatures, will learn how to do that as I spend time here, play with a mix of Ping/Taylormade clubs, Ping putter, and Snell balls.

Glad you're here keep us informed on your single plane successes.

Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum.

Welcome. It's a great forum and I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.

Your golf story is a lot like many of us here. It's so fun to get back to the game. I hope you enjoy it.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Where in NC?

Congrats on retirement and welcome to the best golf forum on the planet.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP, glad to have you!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

:welcome:

Hello!

This is the first golf forum I have joined and looking forward to to learning from folks here.

Started playing as a teenager, with best score of 75 about 25 years ago. Did not play much for last 20 years until retirement (worked too much), now playing & practicing about 5 times per week. Use to build persimmon woods and irons years ago. Still use those skills to re-shaft & grip clubs today.

Started trying the single plane swing on the practice range today and really like the shot quality, can't wait to take it to the course to see how it holds up.

Bill

Welcome to THP and greetings from Raleigh.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Where in NC?

Just north of Charlotte.

Since you have a Michigan avatar, check out the moving rig that moved my Daughter's family to Michigan this summer. During football season he moves the Michigan team gear and off season he moves families!

Last edited:
Welcome to THP! Wilmington, NC here.

Glad you're here keep us informed on your single plane successes.

I'm real excited about single plane results on the practice range today. Still working out grip & ball position. Hope to take it to the course later this week!

Back