New from North Carolina

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome from Concord,NC.

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! Lots of great Carolinians on the forum! Good luck in retirement It is a beautiful thing!

Welcome to THP!!

:welcome:

Really appreciate the welcome from everyone, will be playing golf shortly!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, You've picked the best forum to engage with

Welcome to THP. If you are bored I have a couple of old Powerbuilt Citation persimmon woods that it would be really cool to have refinished and looking new. I can do stuff with modern clubs but not with the old stuff.

Welcome to THP!

We were out on the practice range today, trying single plane golf, don't think it's for me.

One time Bobby Jones and his Dad were playing golf and his Dad hit a terrible shot. Next his Dad showed Bobby a beautiful practice swing and Bobby told him why don't you use that swing sometime. The lesson for me today was the same, I tried hitting the ball with my practice swing on many shots today and it was great. Going to start using that swing! (y)

Thanks for the Great Welcome!

Welcome aboard

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard!

Hello!

This is the first golf forum I have joined and looking forward to to learning from folks here.

Started playing as a teenager, with best score of 75 about 25 years ago. Did not play much for last 20 years until retirement (worked too much), now playing & practicing about 5 times per week. Use to build persimmon woods and irons years ago. Still use those skills to re-shaft & grip clubs today.

Started trying the single plane swing on the practice range today and really like the shot quality, can't wait to take it to the course to see how it holds up.

Bill
Welcome to THP Bill! Glad to have you.

Appreciate the welcome from everyone!!!

Stayed up late again tonight studying YouTube Golf videos try to get better, will see! :)

Back