New iPad Pro with TrackPad

Still can’t figure out the lack of ESC key, which in typical Apple form they said we don’t need. Like picture messaging when iPhone came out. :oops:

Haha.. Apple seems to be so arrogant yet they continue to lead the product race..

I have two Ipad pros now, the 11 and the 12.9. I still haven't taken the 12.9 out of the box (I got it in oct) I keep thinking maybe I'd use them more with the keyboard, and the price reduction may be just the thing to get me into one.

Still can’t figure out the lack of ESC key, which in typical Apple form they said we don’t need. Like picture messaging when iPhone came out. :oops:

As we all know, Apple is omniscient.

(Agree 100% percent that. there should be an escape key, especially since dialogs on iOS are modal more often than not.

Control - [ will send escape if you need/want it. But it's more annoying and there's no muscle memory.

(Agree 100% percent that. there should be an escape key, especially since dialogs on iOS are modal more often than not.

Control - [ will send escape if you need/want it. But it's more annoying and there's no muscle memory.
Yeah and I believe Command period will too, but neither work in every function from what I am learning. Not sure why that is.

Yeah and I believe Command period will too, but neither work in every function from what I am learning. Not sure why that is.

Sounds like you have the shorcuts figured out but for those who might not.

Screen Shot 2021-02-14 at 2.04.55 PM.png

Back