New member from Oklahoma

Catdaddyxx

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello from Western Oklahoma!

Golf and I...
I learned golf in college as one of my electives. I played throughout college and enjoyed it a lot.
Once I graduated, I moved to an area where playing was cost prohibitive. 20 years has now past.
I have a 13 year old son that loves to golf when he goes to visit his mother (ex-wife). He said something about us golfing here.
I have just enough medical problems to keep me from walking the course anymore and told him I'd start looking for a cart. Well, we found a good used club car and I'm fixing it up. It has a little "character", but it runs well and had 1 month old batteries in it.
Then I go to pull out my old clubs and realize just how horrible they were. They were used when I got them 20 years ago. To give you an idea, my old shoes were in the bag and they still had steel spikes. LOL So, I pick up a decent set of beginner clubs for me and my wife.
Now, if this bi-polar weather will ever decide it's spring, we'll be off to the races.

Glad to be here.

photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

Welcome to THP.

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP! Awesome that you and your son will be able to golf together.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome. Where in western Oklahoma are you?

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Welcome!!

:welcome:

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP & welcome back to the game.

:welcome:

Hello from Western Oklahoma!

Golf and I...
I learned golf in college as one of my electives. I played throughout college and enjoyed it a lot.
Once I graduated, I moved to an area where playing was cost prohibitive. 20 years has now past.
I have a 13 year old son that loves to golf when he goes to visit his mother (ex-wife). He said something about us golfing here.
I have just enough medical problems to keep me from walking the course anymore and told him I'd start looking for a cart. Well, we found a good used club car and I'm fixing it up. It has a little "character", but it runs well and had 1 month old batteries in it.
Then I go to pull out my old clubs and realize just how horrible they were. They were used when I got them 20 years ago. To give you an idea, my old shoes were in the bag and they still had steel spikes. LOL So, I pick up a decent set of beginner clubs for me and my wife.
Now, if this bi-polar weather will ever decide it's spring, we'll be off to the races.

Glad to be here.

photo.php
photo.php
photo.php

Welcome to THP! Where are you at in OK exactly? I'm in Edmond, just north of OKC. Would be good to get together sometime.

Welcome from Northern Michigan!

Sent from my SM-T817V using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

Back