New Member - How Yinz Doing??

Welcome to THP.

Frosty has a great little range.

Hard to go wrong with Lindenwood. They can pretty much always get ya out, no matter how crowded. Keep it in really good shape. Each nine is a bit different (red is probably my favorite). Always working to improve the course.

My buddy I golf most with is on the other side of the city. We play Lindenwood and Totteridge the most. Try to mix it up as much as possible but those are the go-to’s. Totteridge is probably my favorite public not named Mystic in the area.
I never played it, but I went to Quicksilver to watch a Hogan Tour event (now the Korn Ferry Tour). That was a loooong time ago, lol.

Welcome to THP

What’s up, friends?

Longtime follower, new member (duh). Happy to dive into the deep end. Quick about me - I’m from Pittsburgh, 33 years old, lawyer by trade. Been playing this great game for about 15 years now. Honestly, golf means more to me now than ever. Moved back home when my dear mother was diagnosed with ALS in March of 2022. The links serve as a form of therapy, a release when the going gets tough. I take her out on the course with me when the weather is nice - she loves riding along. We have a blast.

This has always seemed like a wonderful community. Anyone else from the Pittsburgh, WV, Ohio area? Looking forward to getting to know ya folks!
I make a few trips to the burgh and live in Cleveland area. :welcome:

So, I posted a thank you in the random acts of kindness thread but it deserves to be said again. Thank you to the anonymous member who paid for my Albatross Club membership. Just really cool. Know that you brightened my evening in a much needed way.

Where are you living around Pittsburgh and where do you play?

Where are you living around Pittsburgh and where do you play?

Live in the Peters Township area. Honestly, I play all over. Have some friends in Fayette so we end up at Cedarbrook, Chippewa a lot. Totteridge. Play a good bit with a buddy who lives in Hampton so we do Cranberry Highlands, Pheasant Ridge a lot. Lindenwood is right down the road from me.

Nice! I've played them all. I live in North Fayette, joined Montour Heights two years ago, so other than outings, I mainly play there anymore. I really like Totteridge, I've got a buddy who is a member at Olde Stonewall so I've played there quite a few times too.

Nice! I've played them all. I live in North Fayette, joined Montour Heights two years ago, so other than outings, I mainly play there anymore. I really like Totteridge, I've got a buddy who is a member at Olde Stonewall so I've played there quite a few times too.

Olde Stonewall is a favorite for sure. Great track. Usually try to get there a few times a year.

Montour Heights is awesome. Played an outing there this past summer. Beautiful course, cool vibes. Not a very “stuffy” setting. I always enjoy Dye courses so that’s just a bonus.

Olde Stonewall is a favorite for sure. Great track. Usually try to get there a few times a year.

Montour Heights is awesome. Played an outing there this past summer. Beautiful course, cool vibes. Not a very “stuffy” setting. I always enjoy Dye courses so that’s just a bonus.

Yeah, I've enjoyed it there and have grown to really appreciate the course. And the members are awesome, you're correct, not "suffy" traditional CC members. It's pretty laid back and a great time.

:welcome:
Welcome to THP from the Akron area!

There's an OH thread where local guys get together pretty often. Maybe see you there soon!

Welcome to THP!

Back