New NX9 HD Slope from Precision Pro

Reaction score
Hey THP! We are excited to announce our newest and our most technologically advanced laser rangefinder to date, the NX9 HD Slope. The NX9 HD Slope will have a brighter and wider LCD display, 7x magnification and an internal-locking magnet that allows you to store the rangefinder on the side of the golf cart so itโ€™s always within reach.

Just like our NX7 series of rangefinders, the NX9 HD Slope comes with adaptive slope, pulse vibration, our Precision Care Package, a 2-year warranty and a redesigned case.

The NX9 HD Slope will retail for $329.99 and will be available in early April 2019.

Learn more and to sign up for the email updates about the launch: https://www.precisionprogolf.com/nx9-hd-slope-landing/

Check out our Instagram, Twitter and Facebook accounts for updates from the show.

Facebook.jpg

Sooooooo......
I picked one of these bad boys up today at our local Cleveland golf show. Huuuuggggggggeeeeeeee deal....
$235 out the door for all of this.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
841BBE80-5C4D-46BD-A73A-15AEB8FF5187.jpeg

Also got to meet a few of the reps who know Trey quite well....(their boss)
DDC0C6BF-256C-48CA-AECB-29E1773E4C56.jpeg

Great sale....got the NX9, a nice hat, sweet ass towel and a sleeve of Srixon balls lol. For $235 Out the door

Sooooooo......
I picked one of these bad boys up today at our local Cleveland golf show. Huuuuggggggggeeeeeeee deal....
$235 out the door for all of this.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
View attachment 8928019

View attachment 8928020

Great sale....got the NX9, a nice hat, sweet ass towel and a sleeve of Srixon balls lol. For $235 Out the door

Crap! I was planning on going until I ended up in the hospital. Looks like a great deal!

Crap! I was planning on going until I ended up in the hospital. Looks like a great deal!
Yea, they actually had their own booth. Hospital? Hope youโ€™re ok dude....

Yea, they actually had their own booth. Hospital? Hope youโ€™re ok dude....

Gallbladder is coming out (pretty sure tomorrow)

@PKorf does it work well? And those precision towels look all waffly. :)

@Grins hope you feel better and arenโ€™t in the hospital too long. Thoughts and prayers for you

@PKorf does it work well? And those precision towels look all waffly. :)

@Grins hope you feel better and arenโ€™t in the hospital too long. Thoughts and prayers for you
Itโ€™s very fast....suuupppper light. (Waaaaay lighter than my Bushnell) the built in battery is awesome, free lifetime replacement batteries, etc etc etc.

I think this will immediately replace my bushnell

Bought my NX9 about a month ago. Looking forward to getting out on the course when the warm weather finally show up here in Chicago and using it. ;)

Yep, already had a Nexus and bought my NX9 about a week ago.

I've had the NX7 Pro since it came out and am very happy with it. If I ever look to upgrade I would not hesitate to go back to Precision Pro and the NX9 Pro. Although if I got offered that deal the @PKorf got I would jump on it!

Since Iโ€™m still rangefinderless with the theft and broken Bushnell, these are hard on the season radar again.

I received a NX9 for Christmas!

It is a great rangefinder. Being able to just stick it to the upright on the cart is great. Locks onto the flags fast and the jolt is good.

What color is the display on these? Can you swap between black/red?

Yep, it shuts off/sleeps shortly after you use it. You simply hit the button to engage it.

Sooooooo......
View attachment 8928019

View attachment 8928020

HOW !?

Cleveland golf show booth for precision golf.....they had their own booth and were running stupid deals

Bailed out at last minute due to scheduling! Lucky duck!

This is a nice rangefinder. The only problem is that for me the batteries do not last very long at all. I know that they have the free replacement and I have used it, but the last 2 batteries I have put in only lasted about 2 months. I have NX7 Pro Slope model.

This is a nice rangefinder. The only problem is that for me the batteries do not last very long at all. I know that they have the free replacement and I have used it, but the last 2 batteries I have put in only lasted about 2 months.

Last battery replacement was after 1.5 years... use it frequently. Also should state that is on Nexus... maybe slope has something to do with it?

Back