Welcome to THP and enjoy!

Welcome to THP, Kenny! I'm just up the road in Fresno. Play pretty much every weekend, so if you ever want to grab a round, let me know. Also, we have a Nor-Cal group thread going (we just met up and played at Stevinson Ranch last weekend) where we talk about future meet-ups, so make sure you go subscribe to that thread and hopefully you can hook up with some fellow THPers soon.

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP, glad you're here.

:welcome:

Welcome to THP, Kenny! I'm just up the road in Fresno. Play pretty much every weekend, so if you ever want to grab a round, let me know. Also, we have a Nor-Cal group thread going (we just met up and played at Stevinson Ranch last weekend) where we talk about future meet-ups, so make sure you go subscribe to that thread and hopefully you can hook up with some fellow THPers soon.

That is awesome! I am playing Valley Oaks mostly, and would love to play some rounds up that direction. I'll check out the thread and definitely be in touch

Also, thanks to everybody for the warm welcome. Definitely feel welcome now ;)

That is awesome! I am playing Valley Oaks mostly, and would love to play some rounds up that direction. I'll check out the thread and definitely be in touch

Just drove past Valley Oaks yesterday and I couldn't believe how much activity there was for a Thursday morning!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, glad you joined.

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Glad to have you.

Back