New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

looks good. Much prefer the 6 way

That came out really nicely Rod. That black one 🥰

Oh man, now I really have a decision to make.

These look really really good! May have just found my next bag!

Those look good i am going to break my 14 way habit and try the 6 way top when i can order! Well done @Rod Dunlap

These look fantastic!. Might there be a single strap option or add on?

Great looking bags. Really like the looks of both colors. That Navy Blue tho. Like there is a 14-way option, but I think I could get away with the 6-way.

Great looking bags at a killer price, and kudos for offering both 6 way and 14 way tops.

Great looking bags! Surprising price. 👍

The worst part of this, is let's say for the sake of argument.....that you just ordered a set of Mizuno irons, which have a very tasteful blue accent to much of their products.

So you're like, man this new revcore blue bag would be fantastic to match with these

But then you have to wait until April to get them

That would suck, if you were that guy

The worst part of this, is let's say for the sake of argument.....that you just ordered a set of Mizuno irons, which have a very tasteful blue accent to much of their products.

So you're like, man this new revcore blue bag would be fantastic to match with these

But then you have to wait until April to get them

That would suck, if you were that guy
Added new pics for you @MtlJeff :) !

Waiting GIF

The legs. How strong compared to the rest of the market and stand (bottom) mechanism will it go flat like a few other brands?

Ugh, sorry, more, dividers go full length? And top of the bag measurements?

Apologies, and thanks, really like the blue one.

Soon my man soon! (y)

I think i have to go with the black and not the blue though. I have black wedges and black TSR headcovers. The 241's are really more of a grey paintfill. Gotta color match here

So yeah, maybe put one of those 6-way black ones aside :)

The legs. How strong compared to the rest of the market and stand (bottom) mechanism will it go flat like a few other brands?

Ugh, sorry, more, dividers go full length? And top of the bag measurements?

Apologies, and thanks, really like the blue one.
Happy to answer questions.

We opted for more of a traditional base but it's really stable with rubber feet and cart friendly.
Added some pics.

The legs are made with high grade aluminum.
Honestly I can't really speak to us against them with the legs but ours are definitely made well.

Top is roughly 11x8 on the 6 way. I don't have the 14 way but it's close.

Yes, dividers on both are full length.

Attachments

• IMG_6956.png
    IMG_6956.png
    360.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6957.png
    IMG_6957.png
    358 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_6695.png
    IMG_6695.png
    234.8 KB · Views: 18
  • IMG_6694.png
    IMG_6694.png
    203.1 KB · Views: 18
Last edited:
Happy to answer questions.

We opted for more of a traditional base but it's really stable with rubber feet and cart friendly.
Added some pics.

The legs are made with high grade aluminum.
I can't really speak to us against them but ours are definitely made well.

Top is roughly 11x8 on the 6 way. I don't have the 14 way but it's close.

Yes, dividers on both are full length.
I'll assume the 14 is slightly larger?. Edit to thank you for the added photos and response. It's always refreshing here on THP to see how fast most OEMs reply to peons lie myself.

Back