New RevCore Premium Stand Bag - Preview Images and Specs

Tell @gderbas11 I want the first one
Episode 2 Wait GIF by ABC Network

Great looking bags. I like the thoughts of a light gray possibly in the future

We're definitely planning on that in the near future. Thanks!
I’ll be checking them out. I’ll be in the market by the time you have it.

I'll assume the 14 is slightly larger?. Edit to thank you for the added photos and response. It's always refreshing here on THP to see how fast most OEMs reply to peons lie myself
@JW Smoove Just got my hands on the final 14 way sample. Top is slightly larger at 9 x 11. Weight is super close between both of them.
Both are roughly 6.75lbs without the single and double shoulder straps (included) or the rain hood.

The shoulder straps are heavily padded and the rain hood is matching foam backed synthetic leather.

We didn't design this bag to be super light for the everyday walkers. We designed it for players that want something that's going to be really durable with ample storage, high end fabric, metal hardware and cooler pockets and walk occasionally. The foam backed fabric helps the bag hold it's shape a lot better but does add some weight.

We may add a lightweight version down the road...

This looks like a great bag!

Really nice looking bags @Rod Dunlap
I hope you sell a bunch!!

@Rod Dunlap thanks again plan to add the occasional pop of color to these?

@Rod Dunlap thanks again plan to add the occasional pop of color to these?
Planning on light grey version next with some black accents.
Similar to what we did on the dark blue version but they'll pop a bit more on the grey one.
We're definitely going to keep the logos and embroidery color matching to the main color as we want to keep the bag really clean looking.

That blue goes with a certain club manufacture that "Nothing feels" like their irons....
I was thinking something like this.

@Rod Dunlap did i read April 10? Is that correct? I may blow my own mind and go 14 way …something I never thought i return to.

I’m liking this set up and carry from my car to the range or cart. And walk with push cart every other time.

I’m primed and ready, i think. 😬🙄

Really liking these.

@Rod Dunlap did i read April 10? Is that correct? I may blow my own mind and go 14 way …something I never thought i return to.

I’m liking this set up and carry from my car to the range or cart. And walk with push cart every other time.

I’m primed and ready, i think. 😬🙄

Really liking these.
Awesome thanks. I think April 15 will be safe. I’ll post a new thread or update this one when they’re ready to go.

That blue goes with a certain club manufacture that "Nothing feels" like their irons....

They got grey paintfill in the new stuff!!!! I had thought same thing!

Really digging that 14 way top in the black colorway!!!

As he writes in Blue font. 😀
Black font doesn't show up on my black background to well!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I really do like black golf bags though!!

Really digging that 14 way top in the black colorway!!!
Thank you! Stock should arrive next week and I'll post a new thread when we have available to ship.

Can't wait to get them in some of your hands. Easily one of the best products we've ever designed and the quality is fantastic.

That blue 6-way is 🔥 🔥 🔥

Saw this bag in person last weekend. Really well done.

And just when you thought it couldn't get better - there's more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !

Had some THPers ask if we're going to offer discounts on the new bags.

Code THP will stay active on all our offerings including the RevCore line.
It get's you 15% off everything we make + free continental US shipping.

With discount that get's them to $237.95 delivered.

Don't think there's anything close from others.

And just when you thought it couldn't get better - there's more :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: !

Had some THPers ask if we're going to offer discounts on the new bags.

Code THP will stay active on all our offerings including the RevCore line.
It get's you 15% off everything we make + free continental US shipping.

With discount that get's them to $237.95 delivered.

Don't think there's anything close from others.
That’s fantastic! Hold a .. gulp .. 14 way for me.

My daughter, the fashion house will pick the color, I’m leaning blue.

Back