New Rory Nike Shoes

So much for FJ cornering the golfing nurse market.

That’s a no for me.

Big NAY from me!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very vanilla....kinda like his last few seasons. #burn! Lol, they do look like Rockports for nurses.

Clean and crisp but not much character. In other words, boring, like most are saying.

Whoa, noooo... I don't mind all white or even a classic look, but something about the design just looks highly feminine to me.

If they release a pair that has another color on the patterned part I’d be interested but otherwise, meh.

Nurses shoes comes to mind. Not a fan!!

I’m on the fence. Like most have said, “‘clean, but boring.”

I like all white... but man, they need to play with texture a little more or something.

They’ll be the go-to choice for the 9 hole league at the retirement community.

Looks wise not , but I bet they are comfy

Not my favourite looking shoes. Bit bland from nike.

Not for me. I do like the smaller swoosh though. The Nike logo seems to have continually grown in size. This is the first time I've seen it go the other direction.

Not for me. I am not a fan of white shoes. As others have stated, look boring and plain.

They look like old school golf shoes. Don’t get me wrong it’s clean and simple but it’s not for me personally.

Not a fan. Boring look and not typical from Nike.

Are these FootJoys?

Did Rory join a high school band.

So fresh and so clean, clean!

I like those a lot. Simple and clean, there's not a ton of options like that it there. However they would only stay clean for about 6 holes so I'm not sure I'd buy them.

Clean and understated.

I like those a lot. Simple and clean, there's not a ton of options like that it there. However they would only stay clean for about 6 holes so I'm not sure I'd buy them.
Agreed. Been tempted to test something like Ceramic Pro on some white shoes to see if it really helps and makes cleaning easier.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

okay JB or GG, whichever one of you came up with that instagram post about these being "Kelly Kapowski’s Keds" with a nike logo was :laughing::laughing::thankyou:

Back