New Taylormade Driving Iron

Brianbigoats

Reaction score
Handicap
I was watching the broadcast of the Quicken Loan National and the announcers were talking about the New TM Driving Iron in Jason Days bag check TM Twitter and found this

It looks cool i wonder if these will come to retail i might get one as a 4 iron

Great looking club , might be a very useful tool at The Open. It looks like it is designed to fit in with the new TP irons , I have no doubt it will come to retail eventually , surprised TM are late to the party with the resurgance of the driving iron offerings from other manufacturers.Better late and a good product than just rushing something out because other manufacturers have ...not suggesting that others did , just an observation and well done TM

UDI Ultimate Driving iron ......NICE :bananadance:

I think the name is pretty awesome.

Just realized i forgot Iron in the title

A driving iron is a club I always want to hit, but have no business doing so. Closest I've come to hitting one well was the Mizuno h4. I like the looks of this one, though.

A driving iron is a club I always want to hit, but have no business doing so. Closest I've come to hitting one well was the Mizuno h4. I like the looks of this one, though.

Have you tried one of the newer ones?

Agreed The Callaway one is very easy to hit and forgiving just not the most visually pleasing for me

I think it looks cool, im not sure id be able to hit one but still like to give it a whack.

It's been a while. I should give one of the newer ones a shot. Not sure id bag one, but would be fun at a demo day.

Looks like it will be released first week of August

Could be fun to have in the bag and would serve the same purpose as my hybo currently

Could be fun to have in the bag and would serve the same purpose as my hybo currently
I have 2 Hybo's so i might replace one to get a lower trajectory

I'd rather hit a driving iron than a mini driver.

I think I would enjoy a driving iron. This one look particularly nice.

I might have to try the 20* for giggles. Might be fun.

Would definitely love to give it a hit - looks similar to the MP-H4 and I quite liked that. Driving irons for me tend to not have too much more forgiveness (if any) than a GI long iron, but maybe this one will be different!

Back