New TaylorMade Stealth Drivers and 3 Woods

Mizer

Reaction score
Handicap
Does anyone know if TaylorMade is bringing out new drivers or 3 woods? Looking to get new gear in the spring.

Yes they are. Expect it in January.

Yep. I keep waiting for pictures to leak. Should happen any day I'd think. Enough people have seen them. Driver's a bit different. Look and.. other stuff.

Yep. I keep waiting for pictures to leak. Should happen any day I'd think. Enough people have seen them. Driver's a bit different. Look and.. other stuff.
I am looking forward to their new gear. Might buy a Newport as well.

yes they will have some new gear. Be ready for it.

hearing there are some polarizing color choices, more about what parts of the driver have colors. and that the face is a unique material choice. no idea whether any of that is true, but i can say i’m not all that interested.

Oh no dude. They’ll receive a lot of interesting and varying opinions.
More than twist face? I kind of remember a bit of noise on the neon yellow M2 clubs. But nothing like the noise that came out with twist face.

More than twist face? I kind of remember a bit of noise on the neon yellow M2 clubs. But nothing like the noise that came out with twist face.
More.

Oh no dude. They’ll receive a lot of interesting and varying opinions.
I’m anticipating a yellow face now after all this chatter

Well, January just got a little more interesting.
I typically highly dislike January... but now at least I have something to look forward to! :ROFLMAO:

I typically highly dislike January... but now at least I have something to look forward to! :ROFLMAO:
This is going to be a FUN release season ;)

Is it okay to be a downer and say, "I don't care." It's time to stick with a driver for another 3 yrs.

Enjoy the controversy! o_O

Is it okay to be a downer and say, "I don't care." It's time to stick with a driver for another 3 yrs.

No.

Sounds like it will be a well conversed release.

Back