New THP Hats from Imperial Available Now

I ran out of bags for shipping and my scale just died on me, SO, I won't be able to begin shipping until Friday, I am SO sorry for the delay everyone!!

Works out perfect. I was waiting until Friday to buy one.

I ran out of bags for shipping and my scale just died on me, SO, I won't be able to begin shipping until Friday, I am SO sorry for the delay everyone!!

No problem take your time!

Well that’s not ideal. Glad you got a new one ordered.

Got my order in. Love the style of this one; classic and looks super comfortable.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks to everybody that placed an order. Means more than you know that you want to show off the THP pride.

The scale arrived and all hats are getting packaged up for a pick up tomorrow!

Got tracking info. Thanks GG!

I have mine ordered! Love the old school look!

A whole bunch of these went out in today's shipments.

Got my order in. Love the style of this one; classic and looks super comfortable.

You got me and the lil one covered?

Thanks to everybody that placed an order. Means more than you know that you want to show off the THP pride.

The scale arrived and all hats are getting packaged up for a pick up tomorrow!

A whole bunch of these went out in today's shipments.

After this week I’m a big fan of Imperial - I think you know how i feel about THP

Received my hat last night. Construction quality is great, really enjoying the old school vibe.

Got my hat in today, great fit. Heading out tomorrow for its maiden voyage.

I forgot to post but mine arrived last night!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My hat came in this week. Very comfortable and looks awesome in person. Thanks for the quick shipping!

I received my hat today. Great hat. Very comfortable and looks awesome. Nice job.

Got mine the other day as well. Great fit, and now sent me down the rabbit hole of looking at some of the other hats they produce.

Glad to see THPera getting them and enjoying them. Love mine and will be sporting it at Shaft Up.

Back