Welcome aboard!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome :thp:

Big welcome to a fantastic community!

:welcome:

Welcome!

Welcone to THP!!

Welcome - My man @Parrot is good people.

Nice set up! Played Cobra S3 Pro for a long time and they've seen better days. I just made the jump to Cobra King Tour 4-GW (just got them yesterday). If one range session is any indication, I am in LOVE!

Have some volkey wedges on order, but plan on getting a 54, 58 Snakebite set up as well.

Been looking at Cobra's site and I am torn between going with KBS Tour shaft for the snakebites or possibly KBS 610 Wedge Shaft.

My King Tour are KBS Tour LITE (Stiff) and I may go with the standard KBS Tour shaft (Reg) to get a little more weight and softer feel.

I previously played dynamic gold wedge shaft (which I am under the impression are s200?).

If you have any thoughts or insights into wedge shafts lmk. Thanks
Glad to hear the King Tours have arrived. And, you'll love the Snakebites.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP! I hope you enjoy the forum. Nice to see that you know @Parrot.

Hi, new to HP. Learned about the site from @Parrot. Looking forward to conversing with you guys on all things golf related. Resident of Layton UT (9mos/yr) / Oxford MS (3mos/yr). You will also see me spending a good bit of time in Atlanta GA as that is where I previously resided for 30 years (prior to 2018). Cobra Iron Fan! On a lifetime search for a putter ;).

Welcome to THP! @Parrot is an awesome dude

Welcome to THP, hope you enjoy the great community here!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to thp

Hi, new to HP. Learned about the site from @Parrot. Looking forward to conversing with you guys on all things golf related. Resident of Layton UT (9mos/yr) / Oxford MS (3mos/yr). You will also see me spending a good bit of time in Atlanta GA as that is where I previously resided for 30 years (prior to 2018). Cobra Iron Fan! On a lifetime search for a putter ;).
Welcome! I went to Layton for a wedding and played Sun Hills 🍻 Wanted to play Valley View too but they had a tournament that morning. Beautiful scenery.

Welcome to THP

Back