New to the HP community ...

bullwinkle

Reaction score
Hi, new to HP. Learned about the site from @Parrot. Looking forward to conversing with you guys on all things golf related. Resident of Layton UT (9mos/yr) / Oxford MS (3mos/yr). You will also see me spending a good bit of time in Atlanta GA as that is where I previously resided for 30 years (prior to 2018). Cobra Iron Fan! On a lifetime search for a putter ;).

Last edited:
Welcome to THP!

:welcome:

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Hey! Glad you made it! Hope the knee is better.

Welcome to :thp:

Welcome to the forum.

Welcome fellow Cobra iron fan!! Don't go sleeping on them for that putter search either. Always working on new things. 😉 Glad you found your way to THP @bullwinkle !

Hello and welcome to THP

Welcome fellow Cobra iron fan!! Don't go sleeping on them for that putter search either. Always working on new things. 😉 Glad you found your way to THP @bullwinkle !
Nice set up! Played Cobra S3 Pro for a long time and they've seen better days. I just made the jump to Cobra King Tour 4-GW (just got them yesterday). If one range session is any indication, I am in LOVE!

Have some volkey wedges on order, but plan on getting a 54, 58 Snakebite set up as well.

Been looking at Cobra's site and I am torn between going with KBS Tour shaft for the snakebites or possibly KBS 610 Wedge Shaft.

My King Tour are KBS Tour LITE (Stiff) and I may go with the standard KBS Tour shaft (Reg) to get a little more weight and softer feel.

I previously played dynamic gold wedge shaft (which I am under the impression are s200?).

If you have any thoughts or insights into wedge shafts lmk. Thanks

Welcome to thp

Nice set up! Played Cobra S3 Pro for a long time and they've seen better days. I just made the jump to Cobra King Tour 4-GW (just got them yesterday). If one range session is any indication, I am in LOVE!

Have some volkey wedges on order, but plan on getting a 54, 58 Snakebite set up as well.

Been looking at Cobra's site and I am torn between going with KBS Tour shaft for the snakebites or possibly KBS 610 Wedge Shaft.

My King Tour are KBS Tour LITE (Stiff) and I may go with the standard KBS Tour shaft (Reg) to get a little more weight and softer feel.

I previously played dynamic gold wedge shaft (which I am under the impression are s200?).

If you have any thoughts or insights into wedge shafts lmk. Thanks
Welcome. I played the regular S3 irons for years and loved them. Got the Forged Tecs last year for the Morgan Cup and then the Forged Tec X in black a few months ago for the added forgiveness.

Welcome to THP! Good guy that @Parrot is. Look forward to having you around!

Welcome to THP! If @Parrot brought you into the fold, then that is a high-level recommendation right there. Jump in and have some fun.

Back