New to THP, but not new to forums

Welcome!

Welcome to THP from Raleigh.

A few of us played Pine Needles this past Sunday for a tournament.

Welcome. It is indeed a great place.

:welcome:

Welcome to NC and THP! I live in the Wilmington/Carolina Beach area.

@JB, I have ridden my motorcycle into their parking lot at Dormie, but that's it. I hear if you live here, you cannot be a member. They want members that travel.
We have friends that are local and members.
We are members here at THP and host our Experiences at the different courses.

Good to know. I have heard nothing but good about the Dormie network of courses. I don't see myself joining there as well though!

I played with @SVonhof while on my trip to Pinehurst. Scott and his wife are awesome people. I have known him for years on another board and thought he would fit in well here and suggested he drop in.

Me on the left, Payne, Chef23 and his son Matt today.
20230606-134239.jpg

Welcome!

I thought if you lived within 45 miles of Dormie you couldn’t be a member. Unless that’s changed.

Welcome to THP! The greens at Pinehurst are no joke. Glad you are enjoying living here.

I thought if you lived within 45 miles of Dormie you couldn’t be a member. Unless that’s changed.
New member.
They didn’t remove existing members.
They do cater to cottage guests however.

Welcome fellow NC resident

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP! The greens at Pinehurst are no joke. Glad you are enjoying living here.
You are not lying there. I hit out of a bunker yesterday into the one on the other side of the green (hole 15), then got out and had a fairly long putt for a 4 and it just didn't stop and went into the bunker I was just in again. Walked off a par 3 with a 7. :rolleyes:

You are not lying there. I hit out of a bunker yesterday into the one on the other side of the green (hole 15), then got out and had a fairly long putt for a 4 and it just didn't stop and went into the bunker I was just in again. Walked off a par 3 with a 7. :rolleyes:
Golf is fun...

Back