New True Temper Prototype DG AMT Shaft

Dusting off an old one here. Anyone still using these? How many use reg or "tour issue". I am very interested in the concept of these. I currently use Modus 105 stiff which i love but do sometimes feel like the 9i PW and GW is light.

I have them coming in another set and love them. I've had modus 105 and 120 this year as well. I like the longer irons being lighter and the scoring clubs being close to the standard s300 which have been my go to shafts for a long time.

I played the tour issue last year and there weren't any noticeable performance differences between standard amt and the your issue

I have them coming in another set and love them. I've had modus 105 and 120 this year as well. I like the longer irons being lighter and the scoring clubs being close to the standard s300 which have been my go to shafts for a long time.

I played the tour issue last year and there weren't any noticeable performance differences between standard amt and the your issue

Wow didn't think i would find anyone who has played with both HA! May I ask if you were fit for either of them? Do you feel the DG AMT plays stiffer?

Wow didn't think i would find anyone who has played with both HA! May I ask if you were fit for either of them? Do you feel the DG AMT plays stiffer?

I was fit for the s300 but liked the feel of the s400 tour issue after hitting it in my fitters clubs and since the weight was only a couple grams more I decided to go s400 tour issue. I was tempted to go back to s400 tour issue with the current set I have on order but didn't want to pay the small up charge.

The amt vs modus 120 might be slightly stiffer from a feel but nothing that catches my attention and makes me think about it

I was fit for the s300 but liked the feel of the s400 tour issue after hitting it in my fitters clubs and since the weight was only a couple grams more I decided to go s400 tour issue. I was tempted to go back to s400 tour issue with the current set I have on order but didn't want to pay the small up charge.

The amt vs modus 120 might be slightly stiffer from a feel but nothing that catches my attention and makes me think about it

So my dilemma was i was fit for the Modus 105 stiff but i changed iron heads. My current gamers are slightly lighter heads and higher launching so i think now the light shaft is in my head. I do love them in the 4 and 5 irons though hence my interest in the AMTs.

So my dilemma was i was fit for the Modus 105 stiff but i changed iron heads. My current gamers are slightly lighter heads and higher launching so i think now the light shaft is in my head. I do love them in the 4 and 5 irons though hence my interest in the AMTs.

In your 4 and 5 iron you will be at you be roughly 7-10g heavier with the s300 amt iirc. If you wanted to go heavier but not all the way to a 130g pw shaft you could look at the modus 120

Back