Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Learned a few new things so far and club reviews. Glad to be aboard

Welcome to THP! Are you from BC? If so, where are you located?

Welcome to THP!!!

SkiBum and Army. Yes British Columbia. I am living in downtown Vancouver. Where are you located?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP. Sounds like you've got a pretty good game and enjoy golf; you should fit right in!

SkiBum and Army. Yes British Columbia. I am living in downtown Vancouver. Where are you located?
I am out in Langley. Which courses do you like to play? I don't make it over the river all too often myself but exceptions can always be made haha.

I am out in Langley. Which courses do you like to play? I don't make it over the river all too often myself but exceptions can always be made haha.
. I normally play fraserview or university golf club. Looking to play furry creek it's a must play. I haven't played outside Richmond of Vancouver too much. Only northlands, Westwood plateau and kings links. I added you as a Friday maybe we can set up a game

I'm down in Bellingham, WA. Coming up to hang out in your neck of the woods this weekend, but no golf unfortunately!

Welcome to THP!

Back