Newbie from abroad

Inioch

Morgan Cup 2024 participant! #HackersNation
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Hi all, and greetings from Finland.
I'm a new member, but a longer time lurker. I kind of came due to the LTDx threads and kinda... just stayed :D

I've been playing since 2011 and current hcp is 25.5. Haven't been playing that much in the last five years (three kids in that time will do that), but now I'm getting back to the saddle again.

The LTDx iron thread kind of made up my mind about getting those and now the driver thread is doing the same :LOL:

Happy to be here!

Nice to have you. Welcome to THP. I hope you enjoy the forum,

Welcome to THP from Pennsylvania!

Welcome to THP

:welcome:

Welcome!

Kids seem to have a way of increasing handicap! 2 in the last 3 years myself here.

Hi all, and greetings from Finland.
I'm a new member, but a longer time lurker. I kind of came due to the LTDx threads and kinda... just stayed :D

I've been playing since 2011 and current hcp is 25.5. Haven't been playing that much in the last five years (three kids in that time will do that), but now I'm getting back to the saddle again.

The LTDx iron thread kind of made up my mind about getting those and now the driver thread is doing the same :LOL:

Happy to be here!
Finland...Wow so cool. Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP!

Welcome!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!

Thats awesome! Glad us chiming in the LTDx thread helped you make the leap haha

Welcome to THP.

Thats awesome! Glad us chiming in the LTDx thread helped you make the leap haha
I read about 60 pages of that thread 😂 and I really appreciate normal players giving their input and experiences. Can't wait to try the unicorn...

Ah, a special welcome to you since your land gave us Pekka Rinne and Juuse Saros!

Back