Newbie from abroad

:welcome:

Happy to have you! Question for a northern hemisphere-er: What is the latest in the day that you have played with daylight still out and about?

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Happy to have you! Question for a northern hemisphere-er: What is the latest in the day that you have played with daylight still out and about?
Latest I was playing with daylight was just after midnight in June. Several rounds have ended at around midnight to 1am, but on some occasions you couldn't say it was light anymore 😂 Interesting feeling walking down to look for your drive based on sound alone to figure out where it went.

I'm planning to go up north, above the Arctic Circle to play a round starting at midnight, during the endless day in the summer.

Last edited:
Finland?!?! Welcome!

Latest I was playing with daylight was just after midnight in June. Several rounds have ended at around midnight to 1am, but on some occasions you couldn't say it was light anymore 😂 Interesting feeling walking down to look for your drive based on sound alone to figure out where it went.

I'm planning to go up north, above the Arctic Circle to play a round starting at midnight, during the endless day in the summer.
That is incredible! I have never had a tee time that late...or is it early? ;)

Welcome to :thp:

That is incredible! I have never had a tee time that late...or is it early? ;)
During the summer, when days are really long, even though not endless like up in the north, I often put the kids to bed around 8 pm and then go play a full round 😄 But yeah, its a funny feeling looking at the clock when on the last green.

Welcome to THP! Now go ahead and get yourself the new driver, you deserve it!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome aboard, and what a great thread to have stumbled across!

Tervetuloa THP! (hopefully google translate was correct)

Welcome!

Hi all, and greetings from Finland.
I'm a new member, but a longer time lurker. I kind of came due to the LTDx threads and kinda... just stayed :D

I've been playing since 2011 and current hcp is 25.5. Haven't been playing that much in the last five years (three kids in that time will do that), but now I'm getting back to the saddle again.

The LTDx iron thread kind of made up my mind about getting those and now the driver thread is doing the same :LOL:

Happy to be here!

Huomenta, my last name is Heikkinen 🇫🇮

We visited friends in Parainen in 2018

welcome to :thp:

Huomenta, my last name is Heikkinen 🇫🇮

We visited friends in Parainen in 2018

welcome to :thp:
There are a lot of Finnish familylines in the US, happy to see one of them!
Hopefully you visited during the summer, so the country actually looked nice and not just cold :)

There are a lot of Finnish familylines in the US, happy to see one of them!
Hopefully you visited during the summer, so the country actually looked nice and not just cold :)

It was August and beautiful there 9411A874-0607-490E-A7F9-1DE80D84A773.jpeg

Perfect. I usually take my vacations in August, because it's still warm and places are not full of people.

:welcome:

Back