Newbie from Arkansas

Hutch-N-Such

Reaction score
Hello from Northwest Arkansas! I haven't been a member here very long, but I can already see how beneficial this forum is going to be to a new golfer like myself. Three years ago, I started to gain interest in golf so I took a couple of lessons and was amazed with the results I was seeing so quickly. Unfortunately, I soon lost interest and being a young college student at the time, I needed the money so I sold my set of Mizuno JPX825 irons and now I wish I would have kept them as I am regaining interest in the sport. I have lessons scheduled for Thursday and I am looking forward to learning and enjoying the game for the long haul this time. I am a full time Firefighter and I own/operate a lawn care business on my days off of fire fighting so hopefully I can find time to practice and play some golf in my limited amount of free time. I am excited to learn from you all and I look forward communicating with you in the future.

Thanks, Zack

Welcome to THP!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome Zack!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP, Zack!

Welcome aboard, Zack!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome to THP.

Welcome!

Welcome to THP! Down here in Vilonia currently!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Welcome

Welcome to THP.

Welcome to THP!!

Hello and welcome!

Welcome. Glad to have another NWA golfer here.

Where do you normally play?

Welcome. Glad to have another NWA golfer here.

Where do you normally play?

I haven't played in quite some time. Just decided to take up the sport and finally learn it and enjoy it. I've played at Stonebrisge a time or two, the old Razorback, the Links, a course in Huntsville. I'm not a member anywhere yet but plan to be in the future. Wbu?

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!!

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Back