Nextbelt Showing Wear

CAA_Beat

Reaction score
Handicap
Just curious if anyone else's THP belt is showing excessive wear.

This one is only two to three months of wear.

My previous one I had over a year and half before it started showing any wear at all.

Is this unusual from anyone has seen.

c1a3db332a7a10e03e1d178dfe94ea3e.jpg

56be9a104472178e9a8a069f9f34b666.jpg

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

I have had 5, one broke down fairly quickly but the rest have held up quite well.

I have had 5, one broke down fairly quickly but the rest have held up quite well.
5?? You clothes horse...ha

My first one was great, I didn't even notice the small amount of wear until Michelle mentioned one day, that was right around the time the most recent ones went on sale, so I thought why not and ordered it. Mechanically it's been perfect. Just wearing on the edges that you see.

I have not experienced any issues with mine. Wear it an average of twice a week for a little over a year.

5?? You clothes horse...ha

My first one was great, I didn't even notice the small amount of wear until Michelle mentioned one day, that was right around the time the most recent ones went on sale, so I thought why not and ordered it. Mechanically it's been perfect. Just wearing on the edges that you see.

to be fair... 1 was a replacement for the 1 that broke down (brown color), 1 is the THP belt buckle and 1 is Odyssey red/white/blue belt from the Team Callaway Collection in 2014.

I have not experienced any issues with mine. Wear it an average of twice a week for a little over a year.
Maybe I overwear mine, pretty much wear it every weekday to work...LOL

Yeah, the one I wore out quickly was my brown belt that I wore everyday. the replacement has held up as the others have.

I haven't noticed any specific wear with mine. I do typically only wear it golfing though.

Not the THP belt but I wear one everyday and after 1.5 years, I haven't seen any issues with mine.

I wear mine for work also with a plain gunmetal Mission buckle. The brown strap I got from Mission with the buckle gets worn twice as much and also shows very little wear and costs half as much.

I wear mine for work also with a plain gunmetal Mission buckle. The brown strap I got from Mission with the buckle gets worn twice as much and also shows very little wear and costs half as much.

Off topic but the issue I had with my Mission straps is they bleed onto a couple of shirts. The buckle is fine but I threw the straps out.

Just checked my three belts and nosing of that wear or indication it's heading in that direction

The one I got with the thp belt buckle look like that but I wear it literally every day

The one I got with the thp belt buckle look like that but I wear it literally every day
Yep. Same here this is the one of two I have with the THP buckle.

Guess I can always just order a belt from Next right and put the current buckle on it. It's literally my favorite belt.

I've got a few small places on mine like that nothing very noticeable. I just noticed it a couple days ago, but I wear mine constantly also as it's a staple for me.

Nextbelt Showing Wear

Mine doesn't look like that but I only wear them one or two times a week at most during golf season, for golf only.

Last edited:
My THP belt is holding up fine with no signs of wear that I can tell.

I had around a dozen or so nextbelts, and 6 or 7 of their buckles. Of those I've had 2 defective belts and 1 defective buckle. I'm ok with a product here or there failing, especially when the manufacturer stands behind it and replaces the defective items. Unfortunately nextbelt's response was less than stellar so I'm shopping elsewhere for belts now.

The finish peeled off the failed belts, and the defective buckle wasn't holding on to the belts tight enough and would eventually shred the ends. None of my other buckles/belts had these issues and I wear them 5 days a week. Nextbelt essentially told me "you're wearing it wrong.". :angry:

fail #1 by Erik, on Flickr
fail #2 by Erik, on Flickr

I had around a dozen or so nextbelts, and 6 or 7 of their buckles. Of those I've had 2 defective belts and 1 defective buckle. I'm ok with a product here or there failing, especially when the manufacturer stands behind it and replaces the defective items. Unfortunately nextbelt's response was less than stellar so I'm shopping elsewhere for belts now.

The finish peeled off the failed belts, and the defective buckle wasn't holding on to the belts tight enough and would eventually shred the ends. None of my other buckles/belts had these issues and I wear them 5 days a week. Nextbelt essentially told me "you're wearing it wrong.". :angry:

fail #1 by Erik, on Flickr
fail #2 by Erik, on Flickr
Wow! Another case of the Customer is always wrong huh? Sorry to hear that.

Given that my first first THP belt held up pretty well, I'll probably just give it another shot and order another belt to go with the THP buckle.

Mine is good so far after multiple rounds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB or Morgan any thoughts.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

No issue with mine but i only wear it maybe once a month.
To me that just looks like excessive wear reminds me of what some of my work belts do after awhile

No issue with mine but i only wear it maybe once a month.
To me that just looks like excessive wear reminds me of what some of my work belts do after awhile
Agreed, but he said it's only 2-3 months old. That doesnt seem right. I have a mission that is several years old and has seen a lot of wear, and it looks nothing like that.

Agreed, but he said it's only 2-3 months old. That doesnt seem right. I have a mission that is several years old and has seen a lot of wear, and it looks nothing like that.
Ah ok missed that...5 to 6 days a week i could see that breaking down after 3 months. I know I cycle through work belts about that often

Ah ok missed that...5 to 6 days a week i could see that breaking down after 3 months. I know I cycle through work belts about that often
Y'all wear belts differently than I do. My work belts typically last a couple years. Maybe it has to do with my belt not being worn tight usually?

Back