Haven’t gotten that far in my research yet, but it won’t be too early.
Scooping him up late on day 2 seems like a nice value

Huge Tyrone Tracy Jr fan from Purdue. Stumbled out of the blocks and still sub 4.5

Jaylen Wright is going to be the climber of the combine.

Longest broad and will be one of the fastest when it’s all said and done. Dude is a freak

Longest broad and will be one of the fastest when it’s all said and done. Dude is a freak
First run was 4.44. He will most likely improve on that too.

Also nobody will touch his athleticism

He's also only 20, which the personnel guys will love.

He's also only 20, which the personnel guys will love.
Matters less in that position generally speaking, dependent on carry count. RBs have a pitch clock

So far DT's have impressed, DB's showing some flair. I really like the Toledo DB, 2nd in 40 times vs the Clemson player(who ran a 4.2 but pulled a hip flexor) and is OUT for remaining combine. Mitchell was 2nd in 40yd times but did slip on the "W-Drill" and couldn't catch the pass. I wouldn't be surprised if Mitchell will be the U of Toledo's 1st ever, 1st round selection- rumor has it that JAX is very interested in him. Good cover corner, has speed, and would help out any defense. Your welcome @JB, @GolferGal he's that good.

Wow Wilson with the 4.34

Fun watching the Goats son run too

Holy cow 4.25

Holy ****

Xavier Worthy broke his 4.25 and tied Ross’s 4.22 as fastest ever

Holy ****

Xavier Worthy broke his 4.25 and tied Ross’s 4.22 as fastest ever
Looks like they are clocking him at 4.21 officially, fastest ever

Looks like they are clocking him at 4.21 officially, fastest ever
Hopefully he knows how to catch. As a Bengals fan, John Ross's speed meant nothing when you had hands of stone.

Hopefully he knows how to catch. As a Bengals fan, John Ross's speed meant nothing when you had hands of stone.
I don’t know much about him, but based on what I heard which was he had a big problem with drops, but cut his drops by half this last season, I’m guessing we know why he didn’t participate in any of the drills….

I don’t know much about him, but based on what I heard which was he had a big problem with drops, but cut his drops by half this last season, I’m guessing we know why he didn’t participate in any of the drills….
He had a huge drop problem his Sophomore year absolutely.

It was much improved this past year.

Back