smgoldstein

2022 Goat Cupper
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anybody interested or watch it? I enjoy it and will keep it on in the background. Nothing like 350 pound guys running sub 5 second 40 yard dashes.

Anybody interested or watch it? I enjoy it and will keep it on in the background. Nothing like 350 pound guys running sub 5 second 40 yard dashes.
Paging @GolferGal

I remember going to this when it was at the previous building. Its much more organized now.

Paging @GolferGal

I remember going to this when it was at the previous building. Its much more organized now.
@JB knows, I love the combine. I too find it fascinating seeing these larger than life men do superhuman things for their size.

I usually drop into it for a few minutes. My wife thinks it is hysterical.

I am all in on finding out who believes that space and the planets are fake. That is the best part of the combine

Marvin Harrison refusing to speak to media is comical.

@War Eagle tell me about Pritchett? Big strong dude

Is Brock Bowers there BTW or did he skip this?

I'm convinced someone is gonna take this guy like 12th and get the greatest TE of all time

Is Brock Bowers there BTW or did he skip this?

I'm convinced someone is gonna take this guy like 12th and get the greatest TE of all time
Yes he is there. Measured similar to Laporta and there is talk that the Colts like him

Yes he is there. Measured similar to Laporta and there is talk that the Colts like him

I watched a ton of Georgia.....this guy on the right team is a monster. Smooth route runner and catcher, and blocks...and is big.

I love Laporta. So i'm fine with that comp

@War Eagle tell me about Pritchett? Big strong dude
Nehemiah is awesome, super versatile corner and was a beast in man coverage. Strong and fast. He will be a day 2 pick, and will be a solid starter as a rookie.

That’d be a huge addition for Richardson

That’d be a huge addition for Richardson
I learned this morning that a friend (he works in this world) was told that Anthony Richardson was #1 on the board for more than 12 teams. Ballard touched on that a bit during the combine

Now we know why these guys are DBs, they can’t catch for **** haha

And they just announced Bowers will not be working out. Came did measurements and interviews and that’s it. Weak

It was fun watching that extremely large D-lineman running the 40. How someone that large could move that fast was mind boggling.

And they just announced Bowers will not be working out. Came did measurements and interviews and that’s it. Weak
That is super lame.

Seems like Caleb Williams is just surrounded by red flags. He's a talent, but damn, if I am a GM is the risk worth it?

Kalen King’s swift drop down the draft board continues. Really nice showing from Theo Johnson.

Like reading the stats. No interest watching it.

Benson going 4.39 with his size is impressive

Breece Hall like

Benson going 4.39 with his size is impressive

Breece Hall like
Where’s he projected to go in draft? I wouldn’t mind cowboys picking him up and not overpay for a veteran FA RB. I like the way he ran the ball in the few FSU games I watched.

Where’s he projected to go in draft? I wouldn’t mind cowboys picking him up and not overpay for a veteran FA RB. I like the way he ran the ball in the few FSU games I watched.
Haven’t gotten that far in my research yet, but it won’t be too early.

Back