NHL 2014-2015 Season

Love waking up to another Bruins loss to a terrible team.

Martin, get ready to see me wearing a Habs sweater in my avatar....

Bruins look tired. Those guys have played a bunch of hockey over the past 4 years. Deep playoff runs and the Olympics eventually will take the toll on the body and mind. It just might be time for them to sit out and have a couple of extra months off.

Caps Jets tonight in DC

This should be an exciting game.

Caps up 2 late in the 1st. Guess who just scored? Yup you guessed it...... Ovi Getting close to that 40 goal mark.

Caps up 2 late in the 1st. Guess who just scored? Yup you guessed it...... Ovi Getting close to that 40 goal mark.

That guy is a goal scoring machine. Who is in net for the Jets?

Pavlec and started him in fantasy, of course Hahah

Haha, ouch. I hate starting a fantasy goalie against the team I cheer for except for the fact that the Avalanche can't score.

Haha, ouch. I hate starting a fantasy goalie against the team I cheer for except for the fact that the Avalanche can't score.
Haha no comment on the Avs.... What can ya do I suck at Fantasy any way

Jets most penalized team in the NHL I belive it wow......

Backstrom doing work and Caps up 4 to 1 thanks to numerous PPs

Caps win 5 to 1.

HUGE Metro division game Saturday vs the Islanders

Bleh. Preds with their worst defensive performance of the year.

Actually not all that upset though. Preds need a reminder other teams can play hockey too and they have to bring it if they want to win.

habs panthers tonight, I kinda hope the Panthers win in OT so they have more chances to be in the playoffs

Nice call.

Nice win over the Preds last night, looking forward to the Caps for a Saturday matinee Crest :)

Nice win over the Preds last night, looking forward to the Caps for a Saturday matinee Crest :)
2 division rivals playing well should be a good game.

Ducks taking out some frustration from the last few weeks on the Flames. Nice to see, they've sucked of late.

It was looking good early but the Ducks came back and spanked them.

My faith in the Bruins front office is quickly dwindling. Instead of starting Subban against Edmonton, they start him against St Louis and let him get shelled. Now Krejci the #1 center is hurt, which is really going to put a major dent in things if it's long term. Instead of buying from a position of strength, now they're going to overpay for rentals at the deadline in all likelihood.

My faith in the Bruins front office is quickly dwindling. Instead of starting Subban against Edmonton, they start him against St Louis and let him get shelled. Now Krejci the #1 center is hurt, which is really going to put a major dent in things if it's long term. Instead of buying from a position of strength, now they're going to overpay for rentals at the deadline in all likelihood.
Yeah not sure about the reasoning to start Subban and St. Louis had 5 goals on 15 shots is not on the goalie......

Caps and Isles about to drop the puck in Snowy DC

Ugh sloppy first 10 minutes and Caps down 1

Caps to a much needed PP for too many men on NY

Caps tie it up late.... Tied at 1 after 1

Fehr huge goal late in the 3rd

Caps get the win in the SO but give up a soft goal late in the 3rd.

Soft really? Maybe a unlucky rebound on a hard shot on a 6 on 5....good game, could have went either way, 2 equally matched teams

Soft really? Maybe a unlucky rebound on a hard shot on a 6 on 5....good game, could have went either way, 2 equally matched teams
I mean soft that with a minute left Caps should have won the game. Have to be better in those situations.

Back