NHL 2014-2015 Season

During the telecast of the game they said the Bruins were 91-1-1 with a 3 goal lead. Welcome to Calgary this is our season and nobody is safe going into the 3rd period with a lead against us.

Since when did you become a Flames fan? :p

I hate TSN they showed an interview with McDavid and the chance he could get drafted by the Leafs. They are 16 points up on Buffalo and 9 points up on Edmonton and up by 4 two others.

I've accepted the fact that the 20% chance is not enough and, with the Sabres luck, they will be picking 2nd. Eichel is a nice consolation prize at least.

Go Sabres tonight #TheTankIsReal

The Penguins jerseys make me want to puke

Ovi ovi ovi ovi

You can't stop you can only hope to contain him..... The Penguins did not do that!

Crash the net good things happen... Caps Pens level at 1

Good scrap between Latta and Bertuzzo

Wow that is a dreadful call..... Can't call that

Since when did you become a Flames fan? :p

I always have a small heart for the Flames, Management and coaching was a real turn off for the past 20 years but I like the steps that were first started with Feaster and Hartley.

Haha hated the Penguins long before that bum

I love that the hate is so strong. But I have 3 guys in Fantasy Hockey on the Pens so I hope they light you up tonight.

The Penguins are my most hated team by far........

Glad I traded Malkin for Ovechkin thanks Moose!

Hey Eastern Conference toilet bowl on NBCSN

Getting chippy in Pittsburgh haha

Refs let this game get out of hand way too early

Caps play another great road game and get a hard fought 3 to 1 win. 3 wins vs the Pens this seaeon

26th in the league. Worst 20 game stretch in Leafs history.

26th in the league. Worst 20 game stretch in Leafs history.

My buddy is a huge Leafs fan, I`m enjoying every loss.

Sucks that it`s your team.

My buddy is a huge Leafs fan, I`m enjoying every loss.

Sucks that it`s your team.

As long as they make use of it in a couple of seasons, as hard as it is to watch now, I'll be okay with it.

As long as they make use of it in a couple of seasons, as hard as it is to watch now, I'll be okay with it.

You guys need another Allen Bester or Peter Ing :alien:

Preds with a 5-1 domination of the Sharks tonight. Rinne went into beast mode with some incredible save sequences.

Preds with a 5-1 domination of the Sharks tonight. Rinne went into beast mode with some incredible save sequences.

That one sequence was crazy. He made saves with his toe, leg pad, chest, arm and then glove for good measure. All while covering different parts of the net.

The Preds are going to be very difficult in the playoffs, as much as it pains me to say, they have to be the favorites for the Cup (big reach I know). I think their only concern is staying this hot til the playoffs.

Back