NHL 2014-2015 Season

Isles lately have been giving up goals late in periods (see first period today), it happens and its annoying.....

Isles lately have been giving up goals late in periods (see first period today), it happens and its annoying.....
Yeah man drives me crazy. Gotta keep it simple

Isles look good could be a nice competitive series if they meet in the post season. We shall see though Caps have to get there first.

Nice win over the Preds last night, looking forward to the Caps for a Saturday matinee Crest :)

You're welcome for that huge crap sandwich we left in your arena. :(

No doubt, you will get there easy, just hope we are in front of you, Caps match up real well against us, rather not see you guys in the playoffs :)

No doubt, you will get there easy, just hope we are in front of you, Caps match up real well against us, rather not see you guys in the playoffs :)
Yeah don't want to see the Rangers or Pens either haha

Some good teams all bunched up in the East gonna be an awesome stretch to the playoffs

Turned on the game at the beginning of the 2nd, entertaining game so far.

Lightning dominated the second, getting beat in the third. Still up 3-2 but looking tenuous.

What a dirt bag Larsen is. Gets beat bad, holds to save a goal, then '' falls'' elbow first onto Kucherovs head . Then gets all pissy when Kucherov pushes his stick away.

I dig the size of the numbers on the jersey's out in Cali tonight.

The Leafs.....win?

giphy.gif

Just wait until they win on regulation the city is going to blow up and I'm sure a parade is planned for the centre of the universe.

Man I hope the Preds win the Cup. There's so much apathy for the sorry Titans organization....at least Nashville has the Predators to be proud of.

Just wait until they win on regulation the city is going to blow up and I'm sure a parade is planned for the centre of the universe.

They'll have their end of season streak and get like 9th or 10th in the draft. They can't even lose right haha.

Man I hope the Preds win the Cup. There's so much apathy for the sorry Titans organization....at least Nashville has the Predators to be proud of.

If I had my way, the Preds would win the cup, the city would go Preds crazy and the Titans would pack up and move elsewhere.

The Jackets....lose?

GIF-Boring-Bored-This-is-boring-Im-bored-Nothing-to-do-Yawn-GIF.gif

25th and 26th in the league.....who do we cheer for come playoffs?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

If I had my way, the Preds would win the cup, the city would go Preds crazy and the Titans would pack up and move elsewhere.

Sorry to say it, but if the Titans left, it wouldn't be a big deal to me. Not anymore.

25th and 26th in the league.....who do we cheer for come playoffs?

I'm going with the Blues. My first game was against the Blues with Mike Liut in net. Would love to see them get their first cup and they have a lot of guys I like on that team. I saved room on the bus let me know if you want to get on.

They just interviewed Owen Nolan, one of my all-time favorites, between periods. Guess he still lives in SJ.

The white pants on the Kings look stupid.

I think I'm a better skater than John Scott.

They just interviewed Owen Nolan, one of my all-time favorites, between periods. Guess he still lives in SJ.

The white pants on the Kings look stupid.

I think I'm a better skater than John Scott.

I agree with everything in this post.

Love Owen
The only thing more stupid than white pants is cooperalls.
Scott should leave his skate guards on.

I agree with everything in this post.

Love Owen
The only thing more stupid than white pants is cooperalls.
Scott should leave his skate guards on.

QFT.

One of my favorite All Star Game moments was when Nolan came in alone on Hasek, pointed at the corner he was going to shoot at, and ripped one right past him for a goal.

EDIT: Also, John Scott is a waste of a roster spot. I won't say any more than that.

I'm going with the Blues. My first game was against the Blues with Mike Liut in net. Would love to see them get their first cup and they have a lot of guys I like on that team. I saved room on the bus let me know if you want to get on.

That's pretty awesome. Need an East team though, West games are on too late here haha.

The Cavs, dude. The Cavs.

I've already got on the huge Raptors bandwagon.

Mike Liut haven't heard that name in forever. He also played for the Caps.

Caps and Flyers today on stupid NBCSN with those babbling idiots might have to go on mute.

Back