NHL 2014-2015 Season

Stamkos over the past 3 seasons has started to remind me a lot of this guy..........

YZERMAN.jpg

Which, IMO, is one of the largest compliments who can give a hockey player. Stammer has turned into much more than just a goal scorer.
I'm not sure he warrants that comparison yet, but I love the idea of jt.

I do agree, his game has grown so much. Some here have called this season dissapointing for him, and I think they are out of their skull.

I'm not sure he warrants that comparison yet, but I love the idea of jt.

I do agree, his game has grown so much. Some here have called this season dissapointing for him, and I think they are out of their skull.

They need to have their heads examined.

I just watched Stamkos take Marchand down again, I smiled as much as the first time. I understand it wasn't the fight of the century, but you know Marchand was looking to get some shots in at a possible playoff's opponent's star, and within 5 seconds he was looking up from his back. The look on the face of the two as they head to the box tells it all.

Stamkos has really grown a lot. He's emerged from a sort of reluctant star who scored goals to a real leader. I had no issues ditching my Season Ticket Member Marty St. Louis jersey and picking up a Stammer one. Marchand might be the biggest punk in the NHL, and I think every hockey fan in the world loved seeing Stamkos punk him, except for Bruins fans. Here was the best picture of the night, though (and people who live in Tampa can attest to the truth of this). Sort of surprised the Lightning organization did this, but good for them:

xn8VjH.jpg

Stamkos has really grown a lot. He's emerged from a sort of reluctant star who scored goals to a real leader. I had no issues ditching my Season Ticket Member Marty St. Louis jersey and picking up a Stammer one. Marchand might be the biggest punk in the NHL, and I think every hockey fan in the world loved seeing Stamkos punk him, except for Bruins fans. Here was the best picture of the night, though (and people who live in Tampa can attest to the truth of this). Sort of surprised the Lightning organization did this, but good for them:

xn8VjH.jpg

Duemig touched on this the other day. He basically unlike baseball fans, who still 100% stand by the Tigers or Red Sox and hate the Rays, our local hockey fans have adopted the Lightning and pull for them 99% of the time, but pull out their old Red Wings/Bruins/Maple Leaf jerseys 2 times a year. I thought about it and it makes sense to me. I don't got to enough games to say for sure I see the same people there in Lightning and Red Wings jerseys, but I see alot of people who own apparel for a northern team and the Bolts.

I appreciate it honestly. I don't blame them one bit for holding their old allegiance, and appreciate them supporting our team.

Duemig touched on this the other day. He basically unlike baseball fans, who still 100% stand by the Tigers or Red Sox and hate the Rays, our local hockey fans have adopted the Lightning and pull for them 99% of the time, but pull out their old Red Wings/Bruins/Maple Leaf jerseys 2 times a year. I thought about it and it makes sense to me. I don't got to enough games to say for sure I see the same people there in Lightning and Red Wings jerseys, but I see alot of people who own apparel for a northern team and the Bolts.

I appreciate it honestly. I don't blame them one bit for holding their old allegiance, and appreciate them supporting our team.

Honestly, if you want to buy season tickets to the Lightning, you can get them for free. You basically have to be willing to sell your tickets against the Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs and Canadiens, and the money you get for them will cover season tickets. You might get criticized for it, but if it gets you to 35 other games, I say go for it.

Honestly, if you want to buy season tickets to the Lightning, you can get them for free. You basically have to be willing to sell your tickets against the Red Wings, Blackhawks, Maple Leafs and Canadiens, and the money you get for them will cover season tickets. You might get criticized for it, but if it gets you to 35 other games, I say go for it.

Yep, I am thinking of doing just that next year. It won't make you popular with our local radio hosts, but its the only way I will go to more than 5 or so games a year.

You're joking.

Seriously Marty?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He isn't near the top of the list for dirtiest players, but for petulant punks he is certainly up there. A dirty player, and a player who dives aren't usually the same players. He fits both descriptions pretty well.

Cooke is dirty. No doubt. But Marchand is dirty AND is a dive taker.

So a diver is worse than a career ender.

I've heard it all now.

So a diver is worse than a career ender.

I've heard it all now.

No, but constantly hitting opposing players low, high, and late, then turning around and flopping at the slightest contact is pretty much a perfect definition of a punk.

saw this funny add this morning

Man oh man, the Senators are in with a game in hand on Boston and Buffalo is just hanging on to the last place. I have to check the standings at least once a day. Such good races coming down the stretch.

Paging a certain Devils fan..... Caps vs Devils Thursday. Wager?

You sound like a Leafs fan... Desperate for a win. Lol.
Hahaha well played sir and you are absolutely correct. I need one but the last Avi I gave Moose still makes me smile

c3856a477c380f6070e8f89961c30697.jpg

Hahaha well played sir and you are absolutely correct. I need one but the last Avi I gave Moose still makes me smile

c3856a477c380f6070e8f89961c30697.jpg

I'm more of a fan I sent you. The entire forum enjoyed that one. Be happy moose didn't stick you with the one I sent him when he asked for opinions. Yes we conspired on this and loved it. Hahaha. We do it because we care.

Avi bets always leave me laughing in these threads. Like McDonalds in lovin it.

I'm more of a fan I sent you. The entire forum enjoyed that one. Be happy moose didn't stick you with the one I sent him when he asked for opinions. Yes we conspired on this and loved it. Hahaha. We do it because we care.
Yeah the one you sent was brutal.

He PM'd me the one about the tramp stamp that was pretty good.

#GiddyUp

Back