NHL 2014-2015 Season

I grew up an islander fan and now live in pittsburgh so me and my kids are penguins fans to so for me i hate the rangers plus there fans .lol

Oh didn't realize you were a Penguins fan, I should introduce you to my friend Crest, he loves Crosby.

Man oh man, the Senators are in with a game in hand on Boston and Buffalo is just hanging on to the last place. I have to check the standings at least once a day. Such good races coming down the stretch.

It doesn't seem like very long ago we were saying the playoff teams were set in the East, just fighting for seeding.

If the Bolts stroll out of here with 2 points they stole them. Played like crap all night.

to be honest with you im just about sick of crosby, he is a hell of a player but he is lacking the captain/leader skills

Not a big follower of the Pens, but wondering why he isn't?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

It doesn't seem like very long ago we were saying the playoff teams were set in the East, just fighting for seeding.

If the Bolts stroll out of here with 2 points they stole them. Played like crap all night.

I know man, last month if anyone in the east looked like they could make it, it was the Panthers. What this Hammond kid is doing reminds me of Hedberg from years ago. It's freaking unreal.

I hope the Kings start to fill the bed, I don't want them to make the playoffs.

I will take the 2 points, thank you very much.

NHL 2014-2015 Season

hahaha enjoying the Perry flop call big time.

Why the #$% is Columbus winning another game right now?

Because the guys are coming back from injury. To think with the 5th ranked power play in the NHL and all of our guys healthy we could have actually been a decent team. Only have ever had 2 30 goal scorers and we have 3 this year with around 25. Couple of those loses into wins or if they go absolutely HAM in the last 4 games and we might have 3 30 goal scorers in one season.

Preds take down Montreal tonight. Rinne wins the battle of the two best goalies in the NHL (though Price will win the Vezina). Price also wins the save of the night, with this RIDICULOUS save. Against any other goalie in the NHL, including Rinne, this is a goal:

https://vine.co/v/O3qhKaYJ06U

Huge 2nd period gave the Canucks a win over the Jets despite being down 2-0.

Preds take down Montreal tonight. Rinne wins the battle of the two best goalies in the NHL (though Price will win the Vezina). Price also wins the save of the night, with this RIDICULOUS save. Against any other goalie in the NHL, including Rinne, this is a goal:

https://vine.co/v/O3qhKaYJ06U

that was a desperate save! yesterday's game was entertaining, both teams played very well

Thank you Yotes!!!

Because the guys are coming back from injury. To think with the 5th ranked power play in the NHL and all of our guys healthy we could have actually been a decent team. Only have ever had 2 30 goal scorers and we have 3 this year with around 25. Couple of those loses into wins or if they go absolutely HAM in the last 4 games and we might have 3 30 goal scorers in one season.

Crazy frustrating. Just another year full of injuries resulting in a disappointing finish, not bad enough to get a high end draft pick.

Crazy frustrating. Just another year full of injuries resulting in a disappointing finish, not bad enough to get a high end draft pick.

haha this Bourque is hard to get, on teams that want to win, he tries to tank them, and on tanking team, he scores goals.... go figure

At least we've got Bob.

haha this Bourque is hard to get, on teams that want to win, he tries to tank them, and on tanking team, he scores goals.... go figure

I think he's actually started the streak for them.

At least we've got Bob.

Broken Bob, at that. Well, maybe not currently.

Huge 2nd period gave the Canucks a win over the Jets despite being down 2-0.
After that stinker choke vs the Blue Jackets, they've really come through.

Could still move up a spot in the conference and leave ourselves a Black Hawks series again.

Eddie Lack, with his great personality, and play to match, has kind of become the de facto leader of this team.

It wouldn't be right if Miller gets the job in the playoffs (if he gets healthy).

to be honest with you im just about sick of crosby, he is a hell of a player but he is lacking the captain/leader skills
Haha what? Is this serious?

Yes it is look at all the other captains around the league and compare there leader skills , not stats .. and plus Crosby hasnt bin the same Crosby since his concussion ,, dont get me wrong he is a hell of a player i just dont think he is captain worthy thats all and alot of other people around the nhl think the same

<
Haha what? Is this serious?

Awesome skill!

The kid's got hands.

Yes it is look at all the other captains around the league and compare there leader skills , not stats .. and plus Crosby hasnt bin the same Crosby since his concussion ,, dont get me wrong he is a hell of a player i just dont think he is captain worthy thats all and alot of other people around the nhl think the same

<

What others around the league say doesnt matter if the team is behind their Captain.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Back