NHL 2014-2015 Season

So Bob Nichloson was made ceo of the Oilers. Does Katz give him full control and let him make the moves he didn't want to or are is he going to be handcuffed when dealing with Oiler Alum. Could get interesting. Don't be surprised when Todd McLellen lands in Oil country.

The latest conspiracy theory about the lottery is pretty funny. Supposedly the guy whose one job it was to press a button every 10 seconds pressed it twice right in a row. The second ball that came up too early and went back in the hopper was the Sabres number and they would have won.

I have also heard that McDavid doesn't want to play for Edmonton. Maybe he will pull a Lindros and Buffalo will still get him!

I have also heard that McDavid doesn't want to play for Edmonton. Maybe he will pull a Lindros and Buffalo will still get him!

There were similar rumours when Erie drafted him in the OHL. Lots of people said he wouldn't report and he did.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

The latest conspiracy theory about the lottery is pretty funny. Supposedly the guy whose one job it was to press a button every 10 seconds pressed it twice right in a row. The second ball that came up too early and went back in the hopper was the Sabres number and they would have won.

I am fine with the process just disgusted it was Edmonton. Now if Toronto had won then I would think it was rigged. Sucks the Buffalo fought so hard to have the new draft process delayed until next year but it didn't work out.

Hell of a game going on in the Peg. Awesome to see the white out back.

How under rated is Little.

Hell of a game going on in the Peg. Awesome to see the white out back.

How under rated is Little.

After last game where he was the goat.

It's been a good back and forth and the Jets are taking it to the Ducks. They definitely tightened up in the neutral zone.

Jets do not deserve to be down by 3. Heart breaker.

What the hell happened?!? I stopped watching at 4-2 to try and get my taxes done.

The Ducks happened. Kesler tied it with 2 minutes left and the young guy Rakell tipped home the winner early in OT.

What the hell happened?!? I stopped watching at 4-2 to try and get my taxes done.

It was tied at 3 and the jets scored just before the end of the second and the Ducks scored with 2.30 left in the third to tie it up. Ducks scored the winner in ot on a deflection. There was also a really bad icing call shortly before they scored the winner.

The air left the stadium in a hurry.

Well...that series is over.

Pretty much but I do hope the Jets manage to win the next one on home ice for their fans. They have only been waiting 19 years.

Pretty much put up or shut up for the Caps tonight. Need to start fast and get the first goal they have chased this whole series.

Pretty much put up or shut up for the Caps tonight. Need to start fast and get the first goal they have chased this whole series.

good luck Jesse, I wish I could watch these game, Oveshkin vs Tavares, what a great matchup

it only sort of fits in this thread, but as an Oilers fan it's all I've got...

McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID!
McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID! McDAVID!

Is it too early to be excited for next year? (nope!)

If the Islanders come out like last game it's going to be tough. It will be interesting to see the adjustments Trotz makes. Ward needs to be a physical presence on the fore check.

They were talking about a stat in the Jets series today. Jets have held the lead for over 60 minutes and the Ducks have had the lead for less than 10 yet are up 3-0. It's gotta be hard in the peg knowing that they could easily be up 3-0.

What a pretty dive.

As a Sabres fan I was disappointed but will enjoy watching him play anywhere since he can't be as big a douche as Crosby. I don't think even the Oilers can screw this one up. I'd be excited for next year too if I were you. Maybe you guys can trade us Hall :)

If the Islanders come out like last game it's going to be tough. It will be interesting to see the adjustments Trotz makes. Ward needs to be a physical presence on the fore check.

They were talking about a stat in the Jets series today. Jets have held the lead for over 60 minutes and the Ducks have had the lead for less than 10 yet are up 3-0. It's gotta be hard in the peg knowing that they could easily be up 3-0.
Trotz switched every line except the top line and Burokovsky and Latta are in. Liach Wilson and Latta in the 4th line. We shall see how it goes
good luck Jesse, I wish I could watch these game, Oveshkin vs Tavares, what a great matchup

Yeah games have been good but Caps need to step it up to have any chance

Is it too early to be excited for next year? (nope!)

As a Sabres fan I was disappointed but will enjoy watching him play anywhere since he can't be as big a douche as Crosby. I don't think even the Oilers can screw this one up. I'd be excited for next year too if I were you. Maybe you guys can trade us Hall :)

if a team can ruin McDavid, its the oilers, hope they don't do it

This has been thr first period if the series where the Lightning have not played well. The power play was especially weak.

Good start from the Caps

Soft call.... So soft

Back