NHL 2014-2015 Season

And Tampa won 5-1, nice rebounds from teams with tough losses in game 1.
Yeah I saw the highlights of that game but not the Nashville game. Bolts pretty much dominated from the highlights

Yeah I saw the highlights of that game but not the Nashville game. Bolts pretty much dominated from the highlights

The Tampa game was actually pretty hard fought on both sides. Bishop was just much better than Mrazak. Tampa dominated Detroit in game 1, and lost. Game 2 was pretty close.

The Tampa game was actually pretty hard fought on both sides. Bishop was just much better than Mrazak. Tampa dominated Detroit in game 1, and lost. Game 2 was pretty close.
Funny how that works out sometimes. Dominate a get and lose

That was a quick response.

Do they do the Anthem right in Chicago or what?!?!

Personally I hate it. Worse, Chicago fans try do their tradition and yell during the anthem in other arenas.

But Chicago fans think it's the coolest thing ever, so whatever.

Good game Crest, been a fun series so far....these teams are very evenly matched......nobody hates Milbury more then Isle fans....just seeing him and hearing him spew makes my stomach turn

Crazy 2nd in Chicago. Goals back and forth.

Good game Crest, been a fun series so far....these teams are very evenly matched......nobody hates Milbury more then Isle fans....just seeing him and hearing him spew makes my stomach turn
Yeah it is going to be a fun series. Just wished the Caps played a little better in the first and second. I have a feeling this will be going 7.

So they didn't need Lafontaine heroics in ot.

I hate how they interview coaches during the play. Save it for after the game or during the intermission.

And Preds crap the bed again in the second period. We'd win the cup if we could just play only the 1st and 3rd periods.

Hopefully Rinne gets back on form in the 3rd. If not, this one is over.

And Preds crap the bed again in the second period. We'd win the cup if we could just play only the 1st and 3rd periods.

Hasn't been the same goalie since he returned from injury. Hope he can get the magic back.

Without Weber the Preds are on borrowed time IMO.

Crawford has that disinterested am I getting traded when this is over look on his face.

Fortunately for NSH, the opposing goalie is soft. Surely they can beat him a couple times in the third.

Why is that hush, hush. Nothing new when a team has 1st overall and knows who they are going to take and know they wont move the pick. NHL has max contracts for rookies, here is the discussion.
Conner were going to take and there is no chance were going to trade the pick. Here is your $925,000 dollar contract it's the max the nhl lets us give you. See you in a couple months and don't get hurt.

Scrap
It was a light hearted attempt at humor (apparently unsuccessful) alluding to the bungling Oilers brass somehow still managing to screw this up (ie drafting the wrong McDavid ('Mick David')).

Scrap
It was a light hearted attempt at humor (apparently unsuccessful) alluding to the bungling Oilers brass somehow still managing to screw this up (ie drafting the wrong McDavid ('Mick David')).

Oh gotcha. Sorry it didn't get that through the net. no worries #aleinface.

Really excited to watch this Habs game and the game of the night thereafter.

I love my hockey with some room to skate, mixed in with the right amount of hatred between the players on both sides.

I love the post series handshake...when I see players in basketball games joking with each other before the game starts, I want to puke.

Nothing like an NHL pregame skate where guys want to kill each other bc one guy skated 2" over the red line onto the wrong side of the ice.

Really excited to watch this Habs game and the game of the night thereafter.

I love my hockey with some room to skate, mixed in with the right amount of hatred between the players on both sides.

I love the post series handshake...when I see players in basketball games joking with each other before the game starts, I want to puke.

Nothing like an NHL pregame skate where guys want to kill each other bc one guy skated 2" over the red line onto the wrong side of the ice.

Agreed, I love playoff animosity.

The Sens are trying but they look like kids out there. Blu, blanc, rouge is just the superior team and I think Anderson in net is a mistake.

Sens have showed up tonight. Love seeing then physicality. Karelson showing some hustle tonight.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Subban goes for the hit, gets caught out of position, goal Sens.

Subban goes for the hit, gets caught out of position, goal Sens.

Yup his emotions got the best of him and cost the team.

Yup his emotions got the best of him and cost the team.

Sad part is that the hit against him was a penalty, but goes back to his reputation as a diver.

I think Prust needs to get on the ice and make some hits. The Sens are trying this Physical game and it's working.

Habs need to drop the gloves at some point. They are just taking the hits and chasing them looking for revenge. They are starting to look silly playing like that.

Back