NHL 2014-2015 Season

Martin, you may hate to admit it but Stewart will be a good fit for someone in the playoffs when the refs put away the whistles and it becomes a different game altogether.
Oh I know he will be useful in the playoffs if he gets traded, but I just hope he doesn't end up with the bruins

Caps vs Sharks at 1030 tonight needless to say I will not be watching it. Hope they are ready to leave that sloppy play from last Sunday in the rear view mirror

Caps vs Sharks at 1030 tonight needless to say I will not be watching it. Hope they are ready to leave that sloppy play from last Sunday in the rear view mirror

Why not...need to get all the sleep you can lately? :)

Why not...need to get all the sleep you can lately? :)
Haha yeah just a bit..... Not sure I really know what sleep is any more

Now that the Sabers have Kane I want them to hold onto Stewart, I think it would be fun to have them on the same line. It will be interesting to see if Enroth can give the Stars the much needed help they need between the pipes.

Now that the Sabers have Kane I want them to hold onto Stewart, I think it would be fun to have them on the same line. It will be interesting to see if Enroth can give the Stars the much needed help they need between the pipes.

I've been hoping the Sabres keep Stewart all along. Got to think Murray likes him. Surprised Enroth is back with Ruff. Lindy never showed much confidence in him when he was here.

The Ruff connection didn't even enter my mind. I wonder if he was their first choice in their price range.

The Ruff connection didn't even enter my mind. I wonder if he was their first choice in their price range.

From what I heard Dallas and Ruff asked specifically for Enroth. Maybe seeing Enroth beat his Stars last Saturday changed his mind.

Some great goal tending from both sides in the Tampa-Nashville matchup.

I was out-of-town Wake and didn't get a chance to watch this one until just now. Good game. Kind of glad it went to OT so both teams could get some points. They both deserved it. That rookie goalie of yours is going to be a stud.

So does anyone else not like Kane's act with the twitter pics of the money phone and push-ups with a pile of money on his back? Am I being an old-school-curmudgeon by thinking the NHL is better than that, the consummate team sport. That BS is more suited for the NFL or NBA.

So does anyone else not like Kane's act with the twitter pics of the money phone and push-ups with a pile of money on his back? Am I being an old-school-curmudgeon by thinking the NHL is better than that, the consummate team sport. That BS is more suited for the NFL or NBA.

He's just immature, he's only 23. I think the talent is there and he'll grow up. I'm more concerned about his behavior that got him booted out the door than that stuff. You quit on your team and the guys don't back you that's bad.

heck give me multiple million dollars at 21 years old and I might ahde done some even stupider things. it sure looked bad, but like I said, give him time, he will grow up

heck give me multiple million dollars at 21 years old and I might ahde done some even stupider things. it sure looked bad, but like I said, give him time, he will grow up

I kinda agree and hope you're right, but my point is there are a lot of wealthy 20-somethings in the NHL that are not doing that stuff. It's that behavior and the "me" before "team" attitude I don't like to see in the NHL. It's one of the reasons I stopped watching the NBA and get seriously aggravated watching the NFL.

I was out-of-town Wake and didn't get a chance to watch this one until just now. Good game. Kind of glad it went to OT so both teams could get some points. They both deserved it. That rookie goalie of yours is going to be a stud.
It was a great game, we were outplayed for 2 periods and shouldn't have gotten out of there with any points. Tough loss but happy to have a point.

Tomorrow night. Dev's hapless Devil's vs. my mighty Blackhawks.
Should be quite a fun night watching my Twitter timeline.:eyepoke:

Tomorrow night. Dev's hapless Devil's vs. my mighty Blackhawks.
Should be quite a fun night watching my Twitter timeline.:eyepoke:

That's like taking candy from a baby. Congrats on the win.

Kane needs to pull his head out of his a$$ and grow up. I think Buffalo might be the trick for him. If he was playing in New York, LA or with the Panthers he would be in serious trouble.

[video=youtube_share;sXRed-saZUs]http://youtu.be/sXRed-saZUs[/video]
Is this a helmet??? The funny thing is I used to use a Jofa version of that helmet!
"What does CCCP stand for?"
"Oh that's gross!" "I'll eat one if you eat one!"

Rocket Hockey was sweet. These kids don't know fun.
What is CCCP are you kidding me? Go watch the summit series.
To be fair that gum was always kind of disgusting.

Rocket Hockey was sweet. These kids don't know fun.
What is CCCP are you kidding me? Go watch the summit series.
To be fair that gum was always kind of disgusting.
I wonder if you can pick up that game anywhere or on ebay!

I wonder if you can pick up that game anywhere or on ebay!

Found 1 on Ebay that is closed, it sold for 10 bucks. My buddy had one in the early 80's Cobra Commander would always interfere and with Sound Wave and blow up the board, Gung-Ho and Grimlock had to come in to save the day and tin foil Stanley Cup.

Tampa getting embarrassed... Wow

Tampa getting embarrassed... Wow

When we made it 2-1 I thought we would win the game... not so much now. I flipped to something else when it was 3-1, no idea how it got out of hand.

Ben has had some really ugly games of late, at home nonetheless.

When we made it 2-1 I thought we would win the game... not so much now. I flipped to something else when it was 3-1, no idea how it got out of hand.

Ben has had some really ugly games of late, at home nonetheless.
I thought he was the strength of the team?

Blues are class of the league.. Caps got crushed

TB goal was nice

Back