NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem for the Oilers is that the only guys with real value who they'll probably be willing to trade are Nugent-Hopkins and Yakupov and it's pretty questionable what kind of return they'd get for either of those when it took Johansen to get Seth Jones.

Just throw in some pic's or some prospect and get a vet on the d-line who isn't pushing 40 like Ference.

Just throw in some pic's or some prospect and get a vet on the d-line who isn't pushing 40 like Ference.
Is Ference still playing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Is Ference still playing?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

He's usually in the press box now days but is still on the roster. He didn't have the impact the organization wanted.

Hey did you guys know that the Leafs Habs game is in 4K haha

Hey did you guys know that the Leafs Habs game is in 4K haha

Anytime these words are next to each other I throw up a little and couldn't care any less.

Wow was just going to say that the Leafs can barely get out of their own zone and then that happens

Anytime these words are next to each other I throw up a little and couldn't care any less.
Dude it is the only game I can watch and I need my hockey fix

Wow was just going to say that the Leafs can barely get out of their own zone and then that happens

Who do the Leafs have in net?

Vanek got me a sweet negative 1.5, way to go dude solid work... Ugh

Haha I haven't checked in about 45 minutes...

Very small lead for the stupid Puckers. Still have Johansen, Hall and your favorite Forsberg yet to start tonight.

Very small lead for the stupid Puckers. Still have Johansen, Hall and your favorite Forsberg yet to start tonight.
Yeah you never know. Funny Forsberg would not be on the top 2 lines for the Caps this season crazy how things can change

Damn Bolts losing 4 to 0 against the Panthers

I swear, it's like the Bruins just can't handle winning at home. Get a nice solid 2-0 lead on the Blue Jackets? Nah, let's give both goals back within a couple of minutes!

2 obvious calls missed in the wings game the ducks capitalize and score.

Habs do not look good.

Simple plays shoot puck and actually stop in front of the net and you get a rebound for an easy goal. So hard to convince high schoolers that this is the way to play the game

Scrap is Varly back yet?

Kadri seems like such a cry baby not sure he just always seems to be complaint about something

If you don't actually move your feet you won't see time on this 3v3 OT format

Win or lose, Babcock's suit game is on point.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back