NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need speed when trying to score in the shootout always have always will

You need speed when trying to score in the shootout always have always will

You'd think guys would figure it out after a while.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Good finish from Max

You'd think guys would figure it out after a while.

Haha I know 4 strides and coast to the goal and you think you can score? Good try

Only one thing that sucks more than losing.

Losing to the damn Canadians.

Only one thing that sucks more than losing.

Losing to the damn Canadians.

And in the shootout

And in the shootout

I'd be fine if the Leafs went 4-78-0 as long as all four wins were against the Habs.

I'd be fine if the Leafs went 4-78-0 as long as all four wins were against the Habs.

I hear ya I feel the same way about the stupid Penguins

Live look in Avs vs Stars

Wow Avs get one late in the 3rd... Also Stevens on the NHL Network is amazing, I know I have said it before haha

Wow that was sick... On another note all of those ads all over the rink and on the players is really distracting haha

Moose when I am done with this awful mullet

Wow that was sick... On another note all of those ads all over the rink and on the players is really distracting haha
It's awful

Nothing better than a Blues beatdown last night. #Rivalry

And another SO for Crawford. #7

Evidently, there's some sort of funk in FLA that makes the Hawks suck. #FLASUX

If that lead to cheaper tickets and merchandise, I'd take ads on jerseys for sure. They don't bother me at all.

If that lead to cheaper tickets and merchandise, I'd take ads on jerseys for sure. They don't bother me at all.
Hmmm, I think some teams would certainly balk at that, particularly the original six. I'd bet Rocky would pay back the money NOT to have sh1t on their most-awesome-jersey-ever-created.

No way would it lead to any thinking cheaper. It would just mean more profits for owners and eventually players.

Hmmm, I think some teams would certainly balk at that, particularly the original six. I'd bet Rocky would pay back the money NOT to have sh1t on their most-awesome-jersey-ever-created.

I would love to see the original six gawk and whine. They get catered to enough already.

No way would it lead to any thinking cheaper. It would just mean more profits for owners and eventually players.

yep. And that's why I said what I said.

Interesting point of view hadn't thought of it that way

Just turned on Sabres Rangers

Jackets destroyed the Habs. Nice to see.

Did anyone see the Wild/Coyotes game? Dubnyk found a way to blow the shutout in the last minute while on the PP. Then his team laid an egg in the shootout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back