NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you guys loosing? Crest send Trotz a text and tell your boys to head into the post season on a winning note. I'm not liking how this is going for you guys down the stretch.

Because the Ducks are bigger faster stronger

Why are you guys loosing? Crest send Trotz a text and tell your boys to head into the post season on a winning note. I'm not liking how this is going for you guys down the stretch.

Caps have nothing to play for. Just going thru the motions and avoid any injuries.

Tyler Johnson is day to day and with the team, that is both surprising and exciting.

http://youtu.be/vbEIOSJDYzA
Gonna miss datysuk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
As a hawks fan, I hated going against that guy in his prime. What a player. Still such a shame that the Hawks-wings rivalry was broken and the wings moved to the east

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

Tyler Johnson is day to day and with the team, that is both surprising and exciting.

That's good news. I like how your coach handled it after the game. Sometimes it's good to hear.

As a hawks fan, I hated going against that guy in his prime. What a player. Still such a shame that the Hawks-wings rivalry was broken and the wings moved to the east

Yes it is, I will be honest, he is my all time favorite player

Because the Ducks are bigger faster stronger

Really ...i believe there is little difference in any of the things you mentioned ...there is though a huge difference between Ducks and Kings .. playoff experience especially in series that go 7 games .. and they to me also get the nod for having stronger goaltending , Doughty give the Kings the edge on the defensive end and transition from defense to offense but the Ducks i believe ended the reg. season number 1 in pk and also power play but will they be able to continue that trend when pplayoff starts ? only the shadow knows

The save Quick made tonight was as good as it gets.

I'm pretty sure the wings fans are happy they moved to the East, it allowed them to keep that streak going

I'm pretty sure the wings fans are happy they moved to the East, it allowed them to keep that streak going

I mean... I'm not UNhappy

And the Ducks clinch the Pacific after the Caps iced the junior squad, thanks Crest!

I think the Kings are going to have their hands full with a very motivated San Jose team. The Sharks have been playing good hockey, their goaltending is improved and they have every reason to want to knock the Kings off. I say let them beat the hell out of each other and have a good series. Hoping my Ducks can meet them on the other side.

Playoffs start Wednesday. If your in the bracket challenge don't forget to set it up.

Crest if you set this like you set your fantasy golf I'm going to be disappointed.

Playoffs start Wednesday. If your in the bracket challenge don't forget to set it up.

Crest if you set this like you set your fantasy golf I'm going to be disappointed.

are all the matchups set? I can't save my choices.

Link to the bracket challenge?

Game was meaningless last night. They all claimed to want to win but it was all about getting role players some minutes and resting guys that needed rest.

If you saw the game against the Blues which the Caps dominated that is the team that will show up come Thursday.

Now the fun begins!

sad news this morning, I wonder if it will affect the team in one way or another.

Can someone bump the Playoff bracket link for me? I still need to sign up

Can someone bump the Playoff bracket link for me? I still need to sign up
Look back in this thread it is here.

sad news this morning, I wonder if it will affect the team in one way or another.

Sad news for sure. I would never complain if my owner wanted to win as much as he did.

I am such a homer with my picks right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back