NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just wrong Scrap... I am training them to be the toughest Defensive pairing of all time

Your goalie was ridiculous, the refs were ridiculous as well. I think y'all had 7 PPs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your goalie was ridiculous, the refs were ridiculous as well. I think y'all had 7 PPs

7 pp's and we only put 2 on the board. Well we beat an elite team on the road. The Avs aren't kids anymore and they need to play like they are contenders.

Sabres lose 4-3 to the Pens but outshoot them 53-29.

At least you got pucks to the net. Dang that's a lot shots.
They are a different team this year. Still not winning a lot but top 10 in Corsi numbers and were dead last last year.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

They are a different team this year. Still not winning a lot but top 10 in Corsi numbers and were dead last last year.

I told you in the off season I love how they are building their team. I think your going to be set up for long term success. I just hope the fans are excited and showing up for the games.

Canucks had the Stars on the mat but are puking it away in the 3rd.

Nope. I told you it was the last pic.... Over the line Smokey

Fair enough. If your looking to move him later on take a look at my roster.

Price is about to go 1-6-1 against the Oilers. Some things in sports don't make sense.

Price is about to go 1-6-1 against the Oilers. Some things in sports don't make sense.

tell me about it, it was a late game last night, I went to bed it was 3-0.... wake up to a 4-3 loss, its brutal

What is wrong with people?

Penguins brought him some game pucks, from the Sabres and the Pens and a Crosby jersey amongst other things
Saw that, great gesture and the kid made out a lot better so probably should thank the guy for being a d-bag.

Ten games in and I'm about over this season. For what was supposed to be a good year, this really blows. Should have done this last year, grab some top notch draft goods. Not sure what to do the rest of winter.

Ready to cheer on the Sabres tonight.

Great stop by Bob at the end of the period!

Pretty impressive goal by Eichel. Sabres up 1-0 after the 1st.

Hey Scrap , where's my avi

This is just cruel and unusual

I thought you would like it. Be sure to post often. Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back