NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caps to start the 3rd with a PP and up 3 to 1.

Sloppy start to the 3rd

Lightning take this one 4-1. Thought the Sabres were the stronger team after the first, really put the pressure on. Some stupid penalties by Weber in the 3rd killed any chance of getting it closer.

Alzner with the empty net and Caps are going to take this one and pretty easily.

Lightning take this one 4-1. Thought the Sabres were the stronger team after the first, really put the pressure on. Some stupid penalties by Weber in the 3rd killed any chance of getting it closer.

It's like the Lightning said were done here after the first. No intentions of scoring. Vasilevsky was phenomenal or that would have been a very close game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Should have made a avi wager with Kevin

It's like the Lightning said were done here after the first. No intentions of scoring. Vasilevsky was phenomenal or that would have been a very close game.

I think Bishop's days are numbered, kid is real good.

I would roll with both of them and play the hot hand and try to get a cup with the tandem then trade one in the off season. Or trade one to a team who is coming from a spot of weakness and gouge them at the deadline.

Foligno just landed a wicked right hook on Clifford in that fight. Knocked him straight down

Foligno just landed a wicked right hook on Clifford in that fight. Knocked him straight down

Shhh. Marty might be reading this. hahaha

Hi Marty.

Bishop has been no slouch. He has just been cursed with no goal support. I'm hoping they both get solid playing time during the regular season, then ride the hot hand in the playoffs and trade Bish in the offseason.

Bishop has been no slouch. He has just been cursed with no goal support. I'm hoping they both get solid playing time during the regular season, then ride the hot hand in the playoffs and trade Bish in the offseason.

I definitely wasn't criticizing Bishop, just stating how good I think the kid will be...and that sounds like a plan :)

For not being the biggest guy, Foligno is one tough customer. Imagine if he had his brother's size.

Two very solid road wins back to back now over the Sharks and the Kings. Starting to look a lot better

I definitely wasn't criticizing Bishop, just stating how good I think the kid will be...and that sounds like a plan :)

Yep, I knew you weren't. After going so long after Khabibulin without an answer at goaltender , the Lightning seem to be setup with 3 really good options right now.

Yep, I knew you weren't. After going so long after Khabibulin without an answer at goaltender , the Lightning seem to be setup with 3 really good options right now.
Send one the Sabres way.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

For being a tough guy, Clifford is really good about getting punched in the face. Always like seeing him take one to his ugly mug.

They just did a hockey slang quiz on the radio , and I knew none of the terms. I know lot if you played more, and ha e watched more than me. Do y'all know these terms.

Clapper
Dangled
Meat wagon
Plug

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back