NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Ovi scores 5 goals

Scrap what were the terms of our wager again?

Scrap what were the terms of our wager again?

Avitar control until the Caps vs Avs game then it's two weeks of avi control for the winner of that game.

Avitar control until the Caps vs Avs game then it's two weeks of avi control for the winner of that game.
Got it. I like it adds an extra element

Got it. I like it adds an extra element

So it's Nov 9 to Nov 21 for the FH and Nov 21st to Dec 5 for the game. That's almost a month of me having your avatar at my mercy. hahaha.

So it's Nov 9 to Nov 21 for the FH and Nov 21st to Dec 5 for the game. That's almost a month of me having your avatar at my mercy. hahaha.
We shall see buddy

We shall see buddy

If the person who looses the FH bet and wins the bet on the game the redemption could bring on some awful and vengeful avi's.

If the person who looses the FH bet and wins the bet on the game the redemption could bring on some awful and vengeful avi's.
Very true. My plan is winning both so I wont have to worry

Very true. My plan is winning both so I wont have to worry

I have the same plan and already scouting some nice ones for you. As much as I like it your going to have to kiss your baby boys good bye.

I have the same plan and already scouting some nice ones for you. As much as I like it your going to have to kiss your baby boys good bye.
Oh don't you worry I have some tricks up my sleeve also

I don't think Bishop will ever win another game. When is playing the team forgets to score.

Kadri you do not want to fight Wilson... Bad idea dude

So weak Wilson gets the extra 2

5 on 3 for the Caps

OVI!!!

Bruins vs Habs should be a high intensity game. The B's just look so flat, it's frustrating. They just don't seem to have any heart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are kidding me with these challenges....

The defender pushed him in to the goalie

That is complete garbage

Don't turn this into the NFL

Oh! Suck on that refs

Geez that's a big one to takeaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back