NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Ducks rehired Carlyle as head coach.... wonder how this is going to end...

he will get fired, that's how its gonna end. what's the over under on the timframe?

I say he doesn't start the 17/18 season

Sounds like Vegas will have a hockey team if they can come up with $500 million.

Sounds like Vegas will have a hockey team if they can come up with $500 million.

was only a matter of time for that city to get a major sports team IMO. Selfishly I wish Hartford was getting a team back since they are so close, but this is a move that could pave the way for other sports.

was only a matter of time for that city to get a major sports team IMO. Selfishly I wish Hartford was getting a team back since they are so close, but this is a move that could pave the way for other sports.

I think it is a good move for the league and some other city will need to get the nod eventually to even things out. It should make the off season a little more interesting as teams prepare for an expansion draft.

whats the word in Columbus about the rumors that theya re trying to move the 3rd pick?

I'm hoping they don't. Decent draft this year and can snag a solid player.

Blows my mind, but I love that hockey will be available to people who go to Vegas... Might actually improve the viewer base over time (even if Vegas can't get a large group of die hard fans).

I think it is a good move for the league and some other city will need to get the nod eventually to even things out. It should make the off season a little more interesting as teams prepare for an expansion draft.

I felt like Vegas was a sure thing for a while, but I was hoping for Quebec, they have all it takes to have a team, I know the Canadian dollar is weak but still, I think they could be viable.

I'm hoping they don't. Decent draft this year and can snag a solid player.

from what I have heard, they would be willing to go back a bit if they still have a top 10 pick and they get a decent center

Blows my mind, but I love that hockey will be available to people who go to Vegas... Might actually improve the viewer base over time (even if Vegas can't get a large group of die hard fans).
They already have 14,000 pre sales of season tickets last I heard

I felt like Vegas was a sure thing for a while, but I was hoping for Quebec, they have all it takes to have a team, I know the Canadian dollar is weak but still, I think they could be viable.

from what I have heard, they would be willing to go back a bit if they still have a top 10 pick and they get a decent center

My understanding as of now is not only the Canadian dollar being so low but the lack of corporate presence in Quebec. It's more of a government city. I really want to see a team back in that market.

I have come around on Vegas. I think the locals will latch on to a professional team they can call their own. I see them much like San Jose. I do question how the ice conditions will be if they are playing in May and June.

Finally someone needs to move to Seattle and I hope it's Florida, jersey or the Yotes.

Hockey in Vegas? THP NHL thread trip? Hmmm

Hockey in Vegas? THP NHL thread trip? Hmmm

I'm in! As long as we don't follow The Hangover script and the Asian dude ends up in the trunk!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm in! As long as we don't follow The Hangover script and the Asian dude ends up in the trunk!

Scrap can be our leader, I will join your Wolfpack buddy

lately I feel like there is an Asian joke in each of your posts, you are cracking me up Josh

Scrap can be our leader, I will join your Wolfpack buddy

Did I get this nomination because of IG? Now can we march it up with a THP event. We're in trouble or Valhalla boys.

Did I get this nomination because of IG? Now can we march it up with a THP event. We're in trouble or Valhalla boys.
You have shown leadership through out the years buddy, you were the obvious choice

You have shown leadership through out the years buddy, you were the obvious choice
I am SO down for this trip... THP vegas in the morning, hockey at night? can it get better

Please do not call this new team the Gamblers. Vegas has had amature franchises and the XFL and they have all had terrible names.

Please do not call this new team the Gamblers. Vegas has had amature franchises and the XFL and they have all had terrible names.

The Aces...

I think we can get another 15 pages just trying to come up with possible names haha

My understanding as of now is not only the Canadian dollar being so low but the lack of corporate presence in Quebec. It's more of a government city. I really want to see a team back in that market.

I have come around on Vegas. I think the locals will latch on to a professional team they can call their own. I see them much like San Jose. I do question how the ice conditions will be if they are playing in May and June.

Finally someone needs to move to Seattle and I hope it's Florida, jersey or the Yotes.
I just don't see why a team in Quebec would be any different than it was last time. They had die hard fans before that is not the issue. It is a small market with a weak dollar and not much corporate presence. Which is exactly why they moved the first time.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Looks like they might go with Black Knighs. Ugh sounds very college football. I hope they change their minds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back