Nicklaus Golf Equipment Users Out There,,Anyone,Anyone??

C-MAC

Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN 5.2
I just put in the bag and played my first round today with my new Nicklaus Golf DualPoint ML3 driver. And I have to say I was impressed to say the least. I am a fade player off the tee usually but with this driver I was hitting it either straight or with a slight draw,,which I really liked. The course I played has the tees moved up a bit for the winter but I drove two greens. It's a keeper. The Adams Fast 10 is now out. Sorry Adams.

Just wondering. Thanks.

Nicklausfan will talk it up with you... He;s CallawayFan now, but he used to be gaming them.

I also believe Jman games a Nicklaus driver....but I could be wrong.

I just put in the bag and played my first round today with my new Nicklaus Golf DualPoint ML3 driver. And I have to say I was impressed to say the least. I am a fade player off the tee usually but with this driver I was hitting it either straight or with a slight draw,,which I really liked. The course I played has the tees moved up a bit for the winter but I drove two greens. It's a keeper. The Adams Fast 10 is now out. Sorry Adams.

Just wondering. Thanks.

I love the drivers, particularly the ML4. I was lucky enough to be one of three chosen to test the ML4 out last May. Tons of info from our testing here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...r-Forum-Testing-Review&highlight=nicklaus+ml4

Its easily the favorite driver I've played, It ousted a Cobra S3 and recently fended off a Bridgestone J40 445. Love it so much I sold the 445 and got smart and bought a backup.

Its a shame they won't be making equipment anymore.

Its unfortunate that they wont be putting out any more equipment. Although I suspect the club maker (Clay Long) will be making equipment for someone.

I love the drivers, particularly the ML4. I was lucky enough to be one of three chosen to test the ML4 out last May. Tons of info from our testing here:

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...r-Forum-Testing-Review&highlight=nicklaus+ml4

Its easily the favorite driver I've played, It ousted a Cobra S3 and recently fended off a Bridgestone J40 445. Love it so much I sold the 445 and got smart and bought a backup.

Its a shame they won't be making equipment anymore.

Really no marketing power is what killed them... Beats like TM and Nike are killing the smaller OEMs. It's a shame really.

Nicklausfan will talk it up with you... He;s CallawayFan now, but he used to be gaming them.

LMAO... that's not true! Okay so it is true. Yeah I love the stuff ML 3x3 is a real decent little stick.. the Polarity hybrid was a real consistent fairway finder, the NPS-2 irons were fantastic especially after I had them blueprinted and the 10-G wedges.. as good as anything out there.

Alex

LMAO... that's not true! Okay so it is true. Yeah I love the stuff ML 3x3 is a real decent little stick.. the Polarity hybrid was a real consistent fairway finder, the NPS-2 irons were fantastic especially after I had them blueprinted and the 10-G wedges.. as good as anything out there.

Alex

I'm still looking for an ML 3x3 for a little project reshaft stick. Would be nice to put up against the RBZ and the incoming Wishon. I wonder what the COR on it was?

This thread really makes me sad, it reminds me of Nickent dying off, bummer.

I'm still looking for an ML 3x3 for a little project reshaft stick. Would be nice to put up against the RBZ and the incoming Wishon. I wonder what the COR on it was?

This thread really makes me sad, it reminds me of Nickent dying off, bummer.

Way too true. Honestly, I would definitely be playing all of my Nicklaus stuff if it wasn't for the announcement. I changed because it would be like showing up at a cat show with a sabre-toothed tiger (extinct). Loved everything including the bag.

I know where you can find a ML 3x3 cheap. It's at D-5.. a little lead tape on the sole.

Alex

BTW... I don't know if these are on the link in this thread..

P7080206.jpg

P6300014.jpg

P6300015.jpg

Its unfortunate that they wont be putting out any more equipment. Although I suspect the club maker (Clay Long) will be making equipment for someone.

I did hear something but I haven't substatiated it yet.

Alex

I didn't know about them not making equipment anymore. That sucks.

I know I saw the announcement here. They sent me the letter from the man himself when it was first made. I felt empty to be honest. Without really delving into it they decided to get into licensing overseas and what not. I was also told.. and I quote "you never know what could happen in 2 or 3 years". I opted not to hold my breath.

Alex

Back